Monday...6/2

Kmacc

Air Raid Returns!
Good couple of days in a row for me trying to see if we can ride a lil mo...

Texas +125 The bullpen really let that one get away yesterday in the 7th but this line doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Laffey has been dominant lately but it may be time that the league starts to figure this guy out. No way I am gonna lay chalk against this Ranger team at home with the Tribe who's offense has been on life support for a month. Mathis had a good first outing so like the value with the better lineup.

Cinci/Phili Over 15....oops I mean 10 -120
I would play this one probally up to 13. This one has 9-6 written all over it. Bronson has been good lately but despite that his last 4 games have all gone over. The Reds lineup should feature 5 lefties while Phili will run out atlest 5 maybe 6 lefties. Citizens bank and Great American are similar parks and you have two of the hottest offenses in the league. Lets see if the Reds can play on the road as this is a stretch of 8 games in Phili and in Florida that could define their season. When Keppinger comes back this team will be serious contenders for the Central.

Reds just 9-19 away from the Smallpark

Arroyo's career numbers against Phili 1-4 with a 4.93 ERA, he has also never pitched at Citizens Bank ballpark which should be an adventure.

Utley kills the Reds too career .304 with 10 HR's and 17 extra base hits in 29 games

If the price gets to +140 I will entertain the Reds also.

Also interested in some of these games:
St. Louis or Under
Florida +140
Detroit +150 Kenny in Oaktown almost a must
Minn +130
Arizona +120
LAA -130
SF+110

over should be money in CBB....lefties are really tough on Arroyo..and Phils are loaded w/ them..

Kendrick hasn't been good v Cincy...

Agreed...I think a lefty in the rotation would be a big asset...esp at GAB...

We'll see...fans will turn on homer quickly if he continues to struggle w/ his control..

Thank god the Belisle/Fogg experiment may be extinct though.

Last edited:
haha you and me both Jump. Based on Bailey's numbers so far this yr, I don't think he's ready to be thrown in the fire again. As you mentioned, he's still trying to work through those commmand issues

Homer on Thursday.....
:popcorn:

Well he hasn't been good in the month of May and I hope this doesn't turn into a disaster and set him back once again. Really just don't think there is a good option for the 5th starter spot right now. Perfect solution is to get rid of Griffey and get a serviceable SP to fill that void. Hamels off two subpar outings as well, interesting.

Tuesday:Harang vs Eaton
Wednesday: Volquez vs Myers
Thursday: Bailey vs Hamels

Think the Reds have a legit shot to go 2-2 vs the Phils, not sure how I am gonna play this series yet.
Reds at -120 pr better for sure on Wednesday, for one of my bigger bets of the year...

Yo Hawk how about what this kid is doin at Single A
Ben Revere
GAMES: AVG: HR: 2B: 3B: RBI: RUNS: SB: OBP: SO:
32 .422 1 11 5 20 22 15 .462 10

10 K'S in 135 AB's Watching him in high school I thought he had one of the sweetest swings I had ever seen. He also has a little speed.

Where's Phil Dumatrait when you need him? MFer is poppin' 92 on the gun and would have fit that 5th spot in the rotation nicely. Ah well. Who'd a thunk he'd have his shit turned around the way he was throwing last year

Homer L10 games in da ville : 4.92 era.. 56.2 ip.. 57 hits...31 earned...29 BB... 46k

- that so/bb ratio won't cut it

Yeah I heard the other day at the park how well he was swinging it... I remember reading several scouts say he was the worst first round pick of the draft, due to his size. Still proving his naysayers wrong.

Official Plays: All 2 units unless noted

Baltimore -10
Texas +25
Phili/Cinci Over 10 -20 *4 units*
Milwaukee -40
San Fran +10

Back