Monday 4/22

Been looking at that one myself as Sears has struggled terribly against NY giving up 13 ER over last 3 starts agains them and Oak hasnt won in NY since 2021; i'm big on the over for now, and prob small on my yanks. Hope they win 12-0 for us today. GL

Been looking at that one myself as Sears has struggled terribly against NY giving up 13 ER over last 3 starts agains them and Oak hasnt won in NY since 2021; i'm big on the over for now, and prob small on my yanks. Hope they win 12-0 for us today. GL
Unfortunately the Yanks didn't bring their bats with them today.

Milwaukee 100/127 L

Detroit 1st 5 RL-1/2 100/115 W

Chi/Minn over 8 1/2 110/100 L

Baltimore 103/100 W

Last edited:
Unfortunately the Yanks didn't bring their bats with them today.
No, they looked out of it from the first hitter. Not sure if you watched but had the game in my office on TV. Boone was ejected first hitter for BS. He was warned by the ump to not say anymore, camera was focused on him and he was sitting in the dugout mouth shut. Ump yells "get out of here." Boone comes out screaming he didnt say anything and the cameras all backed it up, Wendlestatd then said to him "I dont care who said it you're F'n gone!" It turns out it was a fan in blue behind dugout that yelled something for which Boone was tossed and the game mgmt went to a guy with little experience in that role (and it showed when he had gonzales come in later). I do hope MLB fines Wednlestadt for that or suspends him---that was the worst ejection ive ever seen. Ive said some bad things to umps as a catcher and didnt even get tossed, this guy gets offended by a fan saying something and takes it out on the yanks (and his strike zone immediately got big for the pitcher (usually a overs ump)...Sorry my yanks played like a bunch of drunks today and couldnt get it done. Crazy game in bronx zoo

Good luck tonight. I love the Detroit play.

Back