MonBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
2-2-1 -0.70 ytd +15.89

Mon
i like a bunch of stuff today in bases, not many writeups but will try and discuss if wanted

902 Washington Nationals* -1 -127 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x half
901 Arizona Diamondbacks/Washington Nationals* Under 9 -150 x1
like this Under and i dont trust DBacks to show much even against a tm that is resting players

904 Pittsburgh Pirates* +155 vs Chicago Cubs x half
903 Chicago Cubs/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 8 -128 x half
pulled both of these out of a dark hole on just a feeling... Pirates have to basically win out to have any chance but beating the Cubs is always satisfying no matter what position you are in the standings. The better value is with the home underdog imo

905 New York Mets* -122 vs Miami Marlins x1
905 New York Mets/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -170 x half
very hard to go against the Marlins as they will go all out for their fallen player, but still Colon has been pitching very well this yr, while Conley has been struggling in his last three starts. The Mets need this game in the worst way to keep their spot in the wildcard playoffs, while Miami is not playing for a playoff spot at this time. Mets in a very emotional game in Florida.

908 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -170 vs Cincinnati Reds x 1
907 Cincinnati Reds/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 8 -120 x2
Adleman has been decent but he will only last five or six innings meaning the Cards will getto hit one of the worst bullpens in the Majors. Garcia has really struggled, posting an 8.23 ERA over his last six starts, and he can’t be trusted, as the Reds have some big bats that can make you pay if you are not sharp.

910 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 -145 vs New York Yankees x2
909 New York Yankees/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 8 -120 x1

912 Detroit Tigers* +150 vs Cleveland Indians x half
911 Cleveland Indians/Detroit Tigers* Over 8 -120 x half

Hi Cruse, havent finished all games yet but leaning Ov 89.5 at present

913 Tampa Bay Rays* -127 vs Chicago White Sox x1
913 Tampa Bay Rays/Chicago White Sox* Over 9 -110 x half
915 Seattle Mariners* +109 vs Houston Astros x1
915 Seattle Mariners/Houston Astros* Over 6½ -210 x half

glad to see you doing well hound dog...On that mets over with ya, enjoy the last week of summer old buddy and gl tonight

917 Oakland Athletics* -105 vs Los Angeles Angels x half
917 Oakland Athletics/Los Angeles Angels* Over 9 -110 x half
920 Texas Rangers* -1 -131 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
919 Milwaukee Brewers/Texas Rangers* Over 9 -150 x1

GS 941 Away Runs Today/Home Runs Today* Over 89½ -105 x1 ...I have it @94ish

GLTA

Cruse, Coach, Thanks U my friends

As far as feeling, The Docs told me that I would feel worst before I felt better and they were damn right. Still fel like crap but making myself get up and do something. Even did some lite weights this morning along with walking.Having to walk with a cane for balance but thats ok, at least I am out of bed..,I get my last chemo hopefully this Wed and then we go back to my mountains for three wks while the stuff works. Back South last of Oct for blood work testing. For those that have followed this cancer I have, it is a cancer of the blood which is all thru my body but the last blood test showed improvement in all except one category with the one test unimproved as expected and it may take 4 months. I am trying hard to keep my hopes up and capping sports and reading helps take my mind off of how crappy I feel

Thank everyone for all of the well wishes...Very much appreciated...hey, how about those TeamBloodHound tshirts...WOW

As far as feeling, The Docs told me that I would feel worst before I felt better and they were damn right. Still fel like crap but making myself get up and do something. Even did some lite weights this morning along with walking.Having to walk with a cane for balance but thats ok, at least I am out of bed..,I get my last chemo hopefully this Wed and then we go back to my mountains for three wks while the stuff works. Back South last of Oct for blood work testing. For those that have followed this cancer I have, it is a cancer of the blood which is all thru my body but the last blood test showed improvement in all except one category with the one test unimproved as expected and it may take 4 months. I am trying hard to keep my hopes up and capping sports and reading helps take my mind off of how crappy I feel

Thank everyone for all of the well wishes...Very much appreciated...hey, how about those TeamBloodHound tshirts...WOW

Sounds like the pain you're going through is paying off, that's great news. With your last treatment in a couple of days, and your time back up in God's country, you'll be a lean mean cappin' machine in no time.

The aspen have starting turning to gold up here, and it's been in the upper 20's at night. Nicest time of year...

the-mountains-are-calling-and-I-must-go-.jpg

Rooting for you partner, and glad that you are going back to the mountains for a couple of weeks. I texted you a picture of the dog we got, not sure if you got it? Thought it might bring a smile to the Ole Hound's face. I will email you a couple of pics, and quite frankly could use your vast experience on how to deal with a young pup 7 mos boxer/lab combo.

nfl

489 Atlanta Falcons* +3 -125 vs New Orleans Saints x half
489 Atlanta Falcons* +125 vs New Orleans Saints x half
489 Atlanta Falcons/New Orleans Saints* Over 54 -110 x1
489 Atlanta Falcons* Over 24 -155 vs New Orleans Saints x 1
490 New Orleans Saints* Over 28 -123 vs Atlanta Falcons x 1
NO D is very bad and a decent Atlanta offense behind Ryan will put pts on the board. Faclons defense is not a great unit. I am aware of that, but I really feel like their offensive unit is one of the best in the league & they're being under-valued.Saints will be with out their best offensive linemen for this game. They're missing LT Armstead and he protects Brees blindside. Add on the fact that this Saints club is missing their BEST DB's and that secondary will be in trouble this evening vs Ryan and his slew of weapons.

Back