MonBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Sun went 10-12-1 -7.93 YTD -1.02

Mon
early 11AM game
962 Boston Red Sox* -109 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
961 Toronto Blue Jays/Boston Red Sox* Over 8 -140 x1
Probably a game to stay away from but thats not my nature.
Happ is 3-0, 1.84 in his last five starts; five of his last six stayed under.
Buchholz is 0-2, 9.49 in his last three starts; both his starts this month went over.
Toronto lost four of its its last five road games (under is 6-1 in their last seven games overall)
Red Sox won three of their last four games, all of which stayed under.
Happ is a decent back of the rotation starter but that doesn’t help in the grand scheme of things. Boston is playing well right now and typically puts their best foot forward on Patriots’ Day. I 'feel' Buchholz gets his first win of the season today

951 New York Mets* -1 -140 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
951 New York Mets/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -122 x1Even with the Phillies playing well lately, it's damn near impossible to bet against Syndergaard. The Phillies struggle to score runs as it is, it's going to be even tougher with an elite pitcher on the hill

953 Washington Nationals* +146 vs Miami Marlins x2
953 Washington Nationals/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -123 x1
Fernandez is 17-1 in his career at home so most will support him and Miami today.... but Miami was just swept at home by the lowly Braves, I agree Roark isnt a good pitcher but I cant turn down this dog

956 Cincinnati Reds* -126 vs Colorado Rockies x1
955 Colorado Rockies/Cincinnati Reds* Over 8 -150 x2
two solid offensive teams going up against some weak pitching and they will all meet in a hitters park. Both starters have hit hard in their start this year and both have not been good starters in their careers.In two outings Lyles has allowed ten runs on 13 hits and five BB over eight frames.Simon suffered a 9-2 loss to the Cubs last time out with five runs plated on four hits and a trio of walks in 2/3 of an inning. Love the Over and I think Cinci can pull the game out

958 St. Louis Cardinals* -108 vs Chicago Cubs x half
957 Chicago Cubs/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -190 x half
Both pitchers have gotten off to rough starts to the season, however Leake has great numbers against the Cubs that are just to hard to ignore as he seems to have their number. If anyone can beat this red hot Cubs team, its Mike Leake and the Cardinals.Ex-Cardinal Lackey is 3-0, 4.70 in his last four starts; his last three went over and 1-3, 4.76 in his last five starts; under is 5-3 in his last eight starts.Cubs won six of their last eight games; five of their last seven games went over total. St Louis won seven of its last nine games (over 7-2)

960 San Francisco Giants* -136 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
I like the Giants againsta young, inexperienced pitcher. Not big on Peavy but Giants at home should be +$$ against a rookie just brought up today from minors

964 Chicago White Sox* -129 vs Los Angeles Angels x2
963 Los Angeles Angels/Chicago White Sox* Under 9 -150 x1Rodon (1-1, 1.38) is off to an impressive start in his first full season.Angels not looking good in the last few losses
966 Minnesota Twins* -135 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half
965 Milwaukee Brewers/Minnesota Twins* Under 9 -150 x1I'll play the Twins look to keep rolling after just sweeping the Los Angeles Angels. The Twins have scored 14 runs in their last three games but just 14 runs in their first nine games of the season. Offense is the key for the Twins, as they’ve won seven straight games when scoring more than three runs

GLTA

Archie is hardly a rookie just brought up, but agree on the fade. I need to see a great out pitch from him before betting on him. If he finds one of those (I doubt) he's front of the rotation. Line drive to the face derailed him, but he's frustrating as a fan.

GL blood, Twin to win :beer4:

:tiphat: Well written analysis thanks

Thank U very much, I would like to see a couple of lines from all posters why they prefer a certain tm but i know in this busy world we live in thats not possible. U notice that my wife game me a list of honeydos halfway thru my capping today and i lost concentration and writeups suffered ...but thanks again
BOL to U today Lefty

960 San Francisco Giants* -136 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
I like the Giants againsta young, inexperienced pitcher. Not big on Peavy but Giants at home should be +$$ against a rookie just brought up today from minors

964 Chicago White Sox* -129 vs Los Angeles Angels x2
963 Los Angeles Angels/Chicago White Sox* Under 9 -150 x1Rodon (1-1, 1.38) is off to an impressive start in his first full season.Angels not looking good in the last few losses
966 Minnesota Twins* -135 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half
965 Milwaukee Brewers/Minnesota Twins* Under 9 -150 x1I'll play the Twins look to keep rolling after just sweeping the Los Angeles Angels. The Twins have scored 14 runs in their last three games but just 14 runs in their first nine games of the season. Offense is the key for the Twins, as they’ve won seven straight games when scoring more than three runs

GLTA

GL today Blood
:shake:

Archie is hardly a rookie just brought up, but agree on the fade. I need to see a great out pitch from him before betting on him. If he finds one of those (I doubt) he's front of the rotation. Line drive to the face derailed him, but he's frustrating as a fan.

GL blood, Twin to win :beer4:
thanks kj...bad initial info on my part, Bradley drafted 2011 and just brought up from Reno where he had a 4.05 ERA and 9/5 K/BB ratio over his first 6 2/3 innings for Reno.

Gl kj
:shake:

Back