MonBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Sundays record update
6-2-1 +2.36 YTD +2.36

Mon
967 Boston Red Sox* -105 vs Cleveland Indians x2

Last edited:
Just LOVE it when the hound goes x2 or more. I hope you're as excited as I am to have baseball every day!

Just LOVE it when the hound goes x2 or more. I hope you're as excited as I am to have baseball every day!
LOL, Wise, Boston did some wheeling and dealing over the winter and got Price to start the game and Kimbrel to finish....thats one helluva combo. Put that together with the fact that Clev has trouble with lefties.Now if Boston can find a few runs we win the game imo

My good friend Steven Wright will have the 5th spot in the rotation until Eduardo Rodriguez gets back. Their pitching staff has had health issues. Be interesting to see if they live up to the hype of being AL favorites. I don't see it. GL!

[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 4/4/2016 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 951 San Francisco Giants* -172 vs Milwaukee Brewers
    M Bumgarner - L Listed W Peralta - R Listed
  2. 4/4/2016 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 957 Los Angeles Dodgers* -180 vs San Diego Padres
    C Kershaw - L Listed T Ross - R Listed
  3. 4/4/2016 9:40 PM MLB Baseball 960 Arizona Diamondbacks* -220 vs Colorado Rockies
    J De La Rosa - L Listed Z Greinke - R Listed
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Risking 80 (4 parlays at 20) To Win 132.1
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
Against you in Cleveland, but good luck. One of us will win today :shake2:
I understand ....there is a lot to like about Kluber overall but I dont feel like today is his.I like the Tribe this year to be a player in the AL Central this year, but I like the Sox in this game and the reason is that Cleveland still has a couple of questions on offense and Price has dominated this team in his career, especially here where he has never lost. I also give Boston the edge in the pen as well, , plus their offense gets the edge as well...although I cant depend on them
GL underdog

Last edited:
Clarification here, mr hound, please.
My interpretation
You have one parlay SF / LA / Ariz all must win ; one parlay SF/ LA both must win ; SF / Ariz both must win : LA / Ariz both must win.
And when you made the bet(s) u used parlay and then Round Robin .
Is that all correct.
At my age, I still have things to learn.

My interpretation
You have one parlay SF / LA / Ariz all must win ; one parlay SF/ LA both must win ; SF / Ariz both must win : LA / Ariz both must win.
Is that all correct.

i have never been able to fully grasp the round robin concept either

My interpretation
Is that all correct.
Yes MrBull
At my book when I make a RR of 3 tms, the 4thplay of par is all of the tms involved and is included in the RR wager to make 4 plays....which is good with me as I think it should be
Good to have U in here Young man, BOL on a Great season

i have never been able to fully grasp the round robin concept either

if a capper likes 3 tms in a par, then it makes since to make individual plays in pairs of the initial 3 tms. It just an easy quick way instaed of having to do it one par lay at a time when I can click on RR and have it done for me....
GL DWoww

951 San Francisco Giants* -1 -140 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1

955 Philadelphia Phillies* +171 vs Cincinnati Reds x half

for my amusement only :)

1. 4/4/2016 4:10 PM MLB Baseball 954 Atlanta Braves* +167 vs Washington Nationals
    M Scherzer - R Listed J Teheran - R Listed
  2. 4/4/2016 4:10 PM MLB Baseball 955 Philadelphia Phillies* +158 vs Cincinnati Reds
    J Hellickson - R Listed R Iglesias - R Listed
Risking 5 To Win 30

Back