Monaco vs Toulouse

I actually don't post 90% of my picks, however I've done very well in all sports especially soccer. yesterday 2 win in the greek super league and 1 push in france league one lyon vs reims and ucf tt over 24, +7 were winners. you can't judge a person success by tiny % of my post. its gambling so anything can happen and I've had four tough loses the last couple weeks, however i am up $5900. if i didn't make the dumb mistake of taking florida st for 4k, i would've been up 10 k so please stop judging. if you have some positive contribution lets hear it, otherwise zip it

pyppurs

thank you bro. i might add Monaco pk for small play here. both teams have strong defenses and i suspect it will be tight game but Monaco might pull it off.

fleurdumal
the nc and cincy picks were retarded on my part, however I honestly thought florida st would cover. I don't post most of my picks because I have aggressive style of gambling and I don't want to get people in trouble. its gambling so anything can happen but I like to go all out or nothing; I want to punish the books

sorry that's my mistake I was looking at another game I am betting over in dortmund
are you talking about Dortmund vs hoffenheim. in this game I am taking hoffenheim to win. Dortmund are awful team and they can't score, the safe bet here is hoffenheim +1 for 2 units

I took Dortmund -1 1.5x ovr 3 in Dortmund 1.5x, 1x und 2 Monaco vs Toulouse and 1x Monaco and 3x over 2.5 in westerlo

Back