Moirai 8/30 + 8/31

Thanks!

Fun start...Fiorentina go down 1-0 and dominate the second half, then concede on a counter with the last kick of the game.

0-1 -1.13u

saw that man, unlucky, I was really banking on Viola to at least get 1 goal, thought they could of adjusted to Roma's new defensive pairing.
Long season plenty of other opportunities!
GL

saw that man, unlucky, I was really banking on Viola to at least get 1 goal, thought they could of adjusted to Roma's new defensive pairing.
Long season plenty of other opportunities!
GL
Thanks, and yeah, same here. It was between the under and Fiorentina for me. Both were somewhat public fades. Fiorentina are regarded as an overs side but people don't realize that away from home they don't tend to go overs that much, and Roma were airtight last season. However, I stayed away from the under because as you said, Roma are playing with a new backline, and with Gomez and Boubacar (who has been excellent in preseason) in front of a good midfield, I was really counting on Fiorentina to score and get a result or lose by just 1 at the very least. Unlucky today, but as you said, long season(s).

Back