MNFF

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Haven't started a thread in awhile..

So, the current line (-6) suggests the Pats are 3 points better on neutral? no fucking way.

Plays:

Texans +6; 4 units
Texans ML +210; 2.5 units
Texans +3.5 1H, +100; 2.5 units
over 24 2H, -105; 4 units

have some time to discuss it if anyone has a desire.. gl tonight... Stafford's amazing fumble cost me a lot of money yesterday..cocksucker

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on the game plan tonight? Both teams have played a soft schedule this year. Houston has three backs tonight with Foster, Tate and Forsette. Think the Texans keep pounding away tonight and keep Brady on the bench? Pats D ranks 27th in the league.

About 15 of my friends went to the game from down here and said they are buying panchos because of the rain.

Not much of an X's & O's guy here, just base everything on observation. Let's not look at the last game of either team as I don't put too much faith in what anyone did the prior week. The two weeks prior to that Houston could've very easily lost to two teams they should've easily handled. In fact, I would say you'd have to go all the way back to their game against Baltimore to see anything overly impressive. 7 point win in Chicago, with a +2 turnover differential, ehh, 12 point win against Buff, not so much. Christ, they had a +6 versus Tenn & only beat them by 14. Pats don't turn it over much.

One could argue the Pats haven't been exactly beating up the creme de la creme either but they still have the ability to score in bunches & are only giving up 3 more ppg than Houston. I'm a Pats homer but typically I will advise to not bet them. I think this is a good spot for them. With that fucking line creeping up I don't know if I can pull the trigger though.

Wizz - shouldn't be raining too badly. Most of the shit already passed through but probably some drizzle. Cool & raw, my couch is looking like a decent spot to watch it from.

ya jump, houston is best road team in the NFL.. Not sure that point is debatable, so I wouldnt even give NE the normal HFA when making this line..

Wiz- I think Texans will do whatever they want on offense and sure they would like to burn the clock and pad their #1 ranked TOP number but the problem with that is its hard not to score quick on Pats..... Which is why the offensive stats and rankings are basically meaningless going into this... NE is always in shootouts therefore their offense is gonna have big numbers.. Texans have had several games that the offense could of.. but didn't need to.. follow me? Texans are what a good team should be, balanced, and are getting healthier esp on defense.

So I got the best road team in NFL, with a far superior defense, who can get to the passer, who can and will run and play pitch and catch all night long, catching 6 points? doesnt always work out but give me that fucking team everytime brotha...lots a ways to cash that ATS number, and if it takes a late backdoor opportunity to do it, vs that defense, like my chances... gl .

my place is offering this at +100... gotta play it..

add:

Houston +3.5 1H, +100; 2.5 units

been staring at this go from 4 to 5.5 and was praying when I got home from work I could get 6...and I did.

Chiming in, but, there are 2 teams I prefer away from their homes, NYG and Hou. Just different teams on the road, with less fanfare they execute to there strengths better, and that means RUNNING with Hou. Andre Johnson is going play such a huge role tonight, even if it is not with pure numbers. Talib or not, they cant afford to let him beat them deep, and this makes Forster and co. just that much tougher to stop. Cold and wet up here, and whether they play in the dome or not, i will take my chances with Foster getting 20+ and 10-15+ from the other 2. Foster will break some in this weather, and johnson will get his.

JJ Watt needs too, and will be relentless tonight. Feel like he has had thsi game circled for 12 weeks. Francesa mentioned how LT was unstoppable in a game like this and Watt needed to be unstoppable. Nantz said he was 12 for 12 this year, and I agree. He hasnt taken a snap off, nevermind a game. There is a blueprint to NE, get a passrush and you will contain there offense. If they get to him, there flaws in the secondary wont be as exposed, and I expect that. Also, I expect Wade to scheme nicely tonight. A game where we see his fatass galloping on the sidelines IMO. Foster good for 2 tugs, and 110+ tonight as well IMO

Lean under as well. BOL dub.

If Joseph is at full speed, it should help Watts and company with the pass rush. If Brady has time, it will probably be trouble for the Texans.

So, the current line (-6) suggests the Pats are 3 points better on neutral? no fucking way.
Pats play to the level of their competition. Although they don't have as much at stake as Houston does, Belichick is an ego maniac and will want to rack up the points to give Houston it's first road loss. I see a shootout with Pats coming out on top. GL tonight.

GL Tee and agree on Texans tonight.
Not to jump ahead too much, but did you happen to see the line for the Vikes/Male Sheep game next Sunday? Minny +3 -117. Ponder and Co. get that roadie W?

GL Tee and agree on Texans tonight.
Not to jump ahead too much, but did you happen to see the line for the Vikes/Male Sheep game next Sunday? Minny +3 -117. Ponder and Co. get that roadie W?

mrs teeDUB is a huge viking fan... she pointed out to me that the sheep have scored one offensive td in two games and are 2-0 in that stretch... Watched the shortcut of the Bills game today and I am not sure I have seen a worse offense (excluding Ariz multiple times) all year than from the rams, sans the last drive.. peterson has made it a mission to get to 2000 this year and he may be 200 yards closer after this one bro... For me, its a wait and see on Amendola's status... That is a completely different offense with him in... cause ya know Gibson made a couple plays late but he has basically been MIA recently... Kendricks, again made a play but he dropped a couple also last couple of weeks... Without amendola, sheep very easy to defend... But fisher is finding a way to win ugly.... Gonna be at game

you are def right...its even worse since i am a lions fan...double kick in the nutz:hang:

please don't refer to "kicks to the nutz" in my thread for a few more days..

10936337-very-emotional-image-of-a-bearded-homeless-man-crying.jpg

TEE; saw you had a "?" in reply to my comment in shark's thread. i said "it would be different if game was here in houston." simply put, i think texans lose tonite but would win here at home.

TEE; saw you had a "?" in reply to my comment in shark's thread. i said "it would be different if game was here in houston." simply put, i think texans lose tonite but would win here at home.

i don't think the Texans mind playing on the road was my point...and i definately dont mind it.. guess my point is according to the line it would be texas pick at home, which is funny.. but funnier is tex plus 6 on the raod... I prefer the +6 on the road vs pk at home for the best travelor in nfl... idn't mean to poke at you, just thought it was opposite my thinking and should have elaborated... didnt want to junk up sharks thread as I prolly do that too much.. gl bro

just made a little "if win only' wager. UNDER 26 1h and if win Texans +3.5 1h :confused2:

i don't think the Texans mind playing on the road was my point...and i definately dont mind it.. guess my point is according to the line it would be texas pick at home, which is funny.. but funnier is tex plus 6 on the raod... I prefer the +6 on the road vs pk at home for the best travelor in nfl... idn't mean to poke at you, just thought it was opposite my thinking and should have elaborated... didnt want to junk up sharks thread as I prolly do that too much.. gl bro

gotcha.....i am here in houston and I guess I am 'reverse thinking' in order to avoid a jinx....if thats not confusing enuf

Back