MNFF

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
record- way up

Haven't been posting, pissed off about a few things and then I list my play in another thread that gets deleted and the chaos ensues.. Just some bs i don't even understand..

Anyway--

played

Carolina -3 for 4 units WIN

and I may add before gametime.

Bunch of things here.. But basically, in season revenge and getting the home team at 3 or less with both teams in the playoff race... If you take the home team in spots like this consistently, you win a lot.. Trust me on that.

And on top of everything else, that fucker RambleOn stole my Blueguy in his CBB thread:eyes::p

Been hitting CBB at a pretty good clip lately, finally.. Played Haw. with confidence at +23 fwiw WINNER. (HG has a good thread over there)

I will pound IOWA in Bowl game. Waiting on line.. Had a huge bowl game record last couple years (posted here LY)... Different kind of capping in the bowls..

Last edited:
record- way up :36_11_6: Good one.

Good health bro. I think the Bucs play hardball defense tonight. :cheers:

GL tonight tee.

Definitely liking the under in the Hawaii game will most likely add HI +23.5 as well.

GL tonight tee.

Definitely liking the under in the Hawaii game will most likely add HI +23.5 as well.

Think the game will be closer than most think and worry about fouls at the end of an 8-12 point game pushing the under pace over... Lean the under but think the ATS bet has many more outs.

Garcia scares me in this game...I'm not too big on betting on the NFL but I have the Bucs D here at an advantage. The edge I see to the Panthers is the home court advantage which can be huge. Big game, MNF with your home crowd at your backs. May just blindly tail at panthers -3 but I am very worried.

Garcia scares me in this game...I'm not too big on betting on the NFL but I have the Bucs D here at an advantage. The edge I see to the Panthers is the home court advantage which can be huge. Big game, MNF with your home crowd at your backs. May just blindly tail at panthers -3 but I am very worried.

If you have concerns stay off.. trust your gut.

Jake has the hot hand and SteveSmith is being Steve Smith... Regardless of what the Cary defense has done of late, they have the talent , at home to shut this offense down.. I see that happening... The Cary TT over is a pretty good bet also.. See Nut is on that..

Panthers are 6-0 in Charlotte. The spread suggests Tampa has to win to cover and asking them to sweep this series in a road contest on MNF is a huge task.. Could happen, but I don't see it.

If you have concerns stay off.. trust your gut.

Jake has the hot hand and SteveSmith is being Steve Smith... Regardless of what the Cary defense has done of late, they have the talent , at home to shut this offense down.. I see that happening... The Cary TT over is a pretty good bet also.. See Nut is on that..

Panthers are 6-0 in Charlotte. The spread suggests Tampa has to win to cover and asking them to sweep this series in a road contest on MNF is a huge task.. Could happen, but I don't see it.

very true, I'm starting to like the Panthers more and more but may just wait till halftime to decide on a bet if I see a play. Thanks for the input, if I had to make a play it would be the same :shake:

any lean on the total tee?

leaned the over earlier but talked myself off it... Cary gets to 20, pretty confident. I worry how much Tampa will contribute. Cary's ground game is capable of slowing this game down bigtime, late, if needed.

JUst about played the Car and the over, but I clearly like Car better so decided to keep it simple tonight..

GL bro.. Vikes are sitting good.... Can TJack maintain the momentum?

very true, I'm starting to like the Panthers more and more but may just wait till halftime to decide on a bet if I see a play. Thanks for the input, if I had to make a play it would be the same :shake:

Good game to watch the first half on.. Agree with that strategy... I hit Wash 2H last night at +X at positive juice in what I thought was a ridiculous line... HT plays in the NFL especially on the Sunday early games are some of the best opps in this gig IMO... Primetime games are much tighter as the books have much less to think about..

Didn't hear about any of the bullshit that happened.....pm me I'd like to know.......some dude questioning my record in my thread today, some people just get pissed off at winners I guess.

GL tonight tailing small.

leaned the over earlier but talked myself off it... Cary gets to 20, pretty confident. I worry how much tampa will contribute. Cary's ground game is capable of slowing this game down bigtime, late, if needed.

Just about played the car and the over, but i clearly like car better so decided to keep it simple tonight..

Gl bro.. Vikes are sitting good.... Can tjack maintain the momentum?

thanks bro...ended up rollin with the under..and i honestly think t-jack is gonna step it up...havin to jump in last week for gus gus n throwin for 100 plus and a td definitely boosted his confidence! Zona is gonna be a tuff one for us this week though!

Nailed HAW in CBB.. Perhaps my best capped game of the year.. If you read HG thread I capped it right down to the final possession... This biatch is mine RambleON:hammer:;)

Nailed HAW in CBB.. Perhaps my best capped game of the year.. If you read HG thread I capped it right down to the final possession... This biatch is mine RambleON:hammer:;)
very surprised hawaii was able to keep the game within the number after the near ending of the first half run that Illinois went on. I was getting very worried at the end about those fouls you were talking about, glad my under hit as I did not play my Hawaii +23.5 in time. Great read on that game tee for sure.

Followed Panthers -3 for 1 unit and its looking good, are panthers gonna roll out on this one though? I hope so

Glad to see ya back Tee-Dub....On Carolina prior to your post, and a blind straight tail on CBB with Hawaii even though I thought 20+ is crazy with Illinois...your opinion put me over the top on that one.....Helluva night....Let's keep this train rollin'

HE"S BACK!

Glad to see you back around here Tee. Hope you will post your bowl picks here.

Nice hit on Carolina. Was on them too. What a ground game they got going last night

Back