MNFF

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 record posted on CTG- 41-34, +8725
__________________________________________________ ____

Nice bounceback week for me in the NFL and good weekend overall.. Added 6 units to the good on Sunday POSTED hitting another top unit play..

My unposted record on the day was much better as I went top unit on Packers.. Couldn't post it because of site issue's but if you read through my thread I was just checking weather before I pounded it.. Then the site went down etc. etc... Doesn't matter, but it was irritating..

Been PMing a few guys on tonight's game and thought I should get my thread up so those thoughts can be shared with all..

Nothing Locked in yet and not sure if I will play the game but here are the options I am considering..

I'll start with the fact I do believe Buffalo wins the game.. However in a game with a total expected to be in the 30's 5-5.5 points are real tough for me to swallow.. Those who follow me know I rarely if ever play chalk over a fg.. I know the trend of "if they win they cover" etc. but it is something I just do not do very often. Having said that I am considering tonight..

Here are the bet options I am considering. Still digging and looking for additional wind information..

- Bills ML -240
- Bills 1H -3
- Bills tease with Ball St (take Bills to +1 and Ball State to pick...ish)
- Bills -2 first down prop ( it looks pretty good when you study it further)
- or just lay the 5 but doubt I end up with that.

Locked in:

Tease
Buffalo +1, Ball St -.5, -110; 4 units LOSS

add:

over 40.5, -110; 3 units WIN

Going out tonight but will try to get any iphone adds on here at HT.

I don't do cross sport teasers very often but occasionally do.. I'll grade it in the sport of the first losing play if a loss or if a win in the sport that the last game took place.. So if this is a wins it will be graded in CFB YTD totals..

Was looking for a tease partner for Ball St later in the CFB card and decided this would work also...

Last edited:
GL tonight Tee. I agree 5.5 or even 5 is a hard # to lay. I got 3 units on the ML and 3 on -3 (-165). Hope theyre both profitable.

Motherfucker.....missed the gamewinner.....what a fuckin pussy as bitch.

Jumped on Bills 2nd Half -3 so I need that too. :mad:

Tee you were robbed of that Buffalo winner IMO-- WTf was Jauron doing, they complete a pass to the 32 yard line-- they run the ball 3 times in a row???? IS this guy serious? They moved the ball a whole 4 yards-- Unreal how dumb that was--

I mean make it easier for your kicker to make the kick? DId he call Andy Reid? That guy Jauron, Reid and many other coaches IMO have to be faded anytime they are chalk Bro, that was an easy win at the end but because he is so godamn old school and stupid he runs the ball like a 47 yard field goal is a gimme???? Its not the kickers fault, he probably was like fuck Jauron are you going to give me something easier to kick or let me kick a 47 yarder---

They should have thrown some high percentage passes, tried to make the field goal a 30-35 yarder and then they may have won the game--

This team is done, Jauron and this offense are one of the worst in the NFL- no doubts about that, Edwards sucks, the offense has the dump off pass and thats it.

Tee you were robbed of that Buffalo winner IMO-- WTf was Jauron doing, they complete a pass to the 32 yard line-- they run the ball 3 times in a row???? IS this guy serious? They moved the ball a whole 4 yards-- Unreal how dumb that was--

I mean make it easier for your kicker to make the kick? DId he call Andy Reid? That guy Jauron, Reid and many other coaches IMO have to be faded anytime they are chalk Bro, that was an easy win at the end but because he is so godamn old school and stupid he runs the ball like a 47 yard field goal is a gimme???? Its not the kickers fault, he probably was like fuck Jauron are you going to give me something easier to kick or let me kick a 47 yarder---

They should have thrown some high percentage passes, tried to make the field goal a 30-35 yarder and then they may have won the game--

This team is done, Jauron and this offense are one of the worst in the NFL- no doubts about that, Edwards sucks, the offense has the dump off pass and thats it.
agree sammy.. also coached never do it but a screen in that situation with the Browns blitzing linebackers on everyplay would have been a great lowrisk call with great upside... Oh well, knew the spread was no good and tried to get cute with a teaser... Hit my over easily so lost a unit and a little vig on the night..

Back