MNFF

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 posted on CTG

ATS 20-15, +9250

5-1 on Sunday, picking up 13+ units.. Similar in CFB and MLB so nice weekend for the dub.

Vikings +3, -105, 4 units WIN
Vikings ML +145, 2 units WIN

add:

Minny TT over 10 2H , -105; 2 units PUSH

Disagree with alot of folks drinking the Saints cool aid.. I don't see it at all.

IMO:

Vikings better team on both sides of the ball, overall

The teams and how they approach the game, couldn't be more different. Vikings style plays very well tonight.

Mckinnie back tonight is key. Also I like the way Ferotte looked LW. Given time and a few breaks he will succeed in this role with this offense. I think alot of QBs would succed in this offense actually just none named T Jackson.. The threat of Peterson is going to open alot tonight and the Vikes will strike downfield.. Watch.

Drew Brees--- you will see alot of Jared Allen tonight.

Vikes desparate and IMO are as good now as the preseason hype, Got the right QB now, healthy in O-line and a defense that is going to give the Saints problems.

Last edited:
Already on the ML at +155. Will try and arb off a free profit, like I've been doing the last 2 weeks. I'm done gambling, what I'm doing is too easy. :shake:

On it already now feel even better. Hottest capper on this site man. Keep up the great work Tee

on this with you tdub, for the multiple reasons on my post, not to mention the injuries the saints have suffered. minny is way more focused for this game than saints.

You know I'm as big a Saints fan as anyone, but I think you're on the right side tonight. In fact, I got Minny +146 myself. I just hope Minny gets the lead at some point, so I can bet Saints ML on live betting and guarantee myself a profit then root for my Aints.

Played a 3 teamer earlier too...TB, BOS and UNDER LAA/BOS :popcorn:

money;

Last edited:
Very well done bro, continued success. The moose finally caught up to me bro :moose:!

NIce hit buddy, saints are mickey mouse team, love it when we are on the same side especially if its a DOG--

A buddy of mine (who lurks here) once told me that I win more Bullshit and lucky plays than anyone he has ever seen.I told him simply, Thank you..

Minny ATS and ML.money;

:4_12_13:Miscapped the game completely and I am humble enough to admit it--- but it still shows up as a line drive in the boxscore.:cheers:

A buddy of mine (who lurks here) once told me that I win more Bullshit and lucky plays than anyone he has ever seen.I told him simply, Thank you..

Minny ATS and ML.money;

:4_12_13:Miscapped the game completely and I am humble enough to admit it--- but it still shows up as a line drive in the boxscore.:cheers:

To quote a movie.

"it doesn't matter if you win by a inch, or a mile, winning is winning"

Congrats T, hit both as well.

Back