Teasers 2-7, -6800
ML favs 1-1, +300
Totals 5-8,-4450
HT wager 16-7, +18,500
Props 0-1, , -1600

2007 Overall NFL 56-45, +46,350

2008 posted on CTG

ATS 14-13, +1750

4-1 yesterday, up 13+ units.. Nice bounce back week.

Pitt -5, -120; 3 units Loss

add with confidence:

MNFF over 2H 17 +100, 5 units.. WIN

I'll take the home team on a dead number vs a Balty team that is taking a serious step-up in class from what they have seen so far, especially on defense. Pitt in bounce back mode after embarassing themselves offensively the last two weeks. Not as low scoring as some might think IMO. Balty's record is false and no way I could back a rookie Qb on the road on MNF. Big Ben watched big Brett carefully yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised to see a breakout performance offensively by Pitt tonight as they will get plenty of short fields to work against.. I know they are missing pieces but they have the right ones in place IMO..

gl all:cheers:

Last edited:
Tee -

Got a question. Think this game is one of those back and forth games or a "blowout". What I mean by a blowout is one where Pitt gets like 3 scores straight.

Reason I ask is I have starting arbitraging on Matchbook with Moneylines. It worked really well in last night's NFL game, because they were scoring back and forth. I ended up getting a guaranteed payout at the end of the game. I'm planning on putting more money in and upping my operation. Have you ever done this? You can make some serious free money, just gotta pay attention to the ML's throughout the game....

Anyway, I need a game that goes back and forth to get the most opportunities for the arbitrage. Good luck. :shake:

Tee -

Got a question. Think this game is one of those back and forth games or a "blowout". What I mean by a blowout is one where Pitt gets like 3 scores straight.

Reason I ask is I have starting arbitraging on Matchbook with Moneylines. It worked really well in last night's NFL game, because they were scoring back and forth. I ended up getting a guaranteed payout at the end of the game. I'm planning on putting more money in and upping my operation. Have you ever done this? You can make some serious free money, just gotta pay attention to the ML's throughout the game....

Anyway, I need a game that goes back and forth to get the most opportunities for the arbitrage. Good luck. :shake:

When I had access to Pinny I attempted this many times with mixed results.

#1 you have to have a big bankroll deposited from a units standpoint. #2 you have to really pay close attention to the game and hope your internet doesn't get slow. #3 you are correct, a back and forth game is needed and there are many of those in the NFL but often you will establish a position on the "Back" and the "forth" never comes and that really becomes reverse arbitrage. You just need to write those losses off and move on..Good luck bro, it takes incredible discipline and a quick trigger finger.. In investing, especially in the High Yield market, I look to take advantage of the inefficiencies of the small time and uninformed investor--which is basically what you are doing. It can be done but many have tried and failed:shake:

I got to tell ya though, I lost so much money today in the market my fucking head is spinning. I am usually as selective at that as I am at this but not today.. Made a couple big bets that didn't work out. Positioned pretty good for tommorow though, I think:prayer

Great win by your boys Saturday by the way:cheers:

MNFF? Monday Night Fuckin Football?

Ya, last year I got on an incredible NFL roll when I added the "Fucking".. Sunday night Fucking football, Thursday night fucking football and my favorite= Monday night fucking football.. The mods didn't appreciate me spelling it out in the title , thus MNFF. :smiley_acbe:I am just a little superstitious, I admit..

How did you like that 800 point drop today?:hang:

When I had access to Pinny I attempted this many times with mixed results.

#1 you have to have a big bankroll deposited from a units standpoint. #2 you have to really pay close attention to the game and hope your internet doesn't get slow. #3 you are correct, a back and forth game is needed and there are many of those in the NFL but often you will establish a position on the "Back" and the "forth" never comes and that really becomes reverse arbitrage. You just need to write those losses off and move on..Good luck bro, it takes incredible discipline and a quick trigger finger.. In investing, especially in the High Yield market, I look to take advantage of the inefficiencies of the small time and uninformed investor--which is basically what you are doing. It can be done but many have tried and failed:shake:

I got to tell ya though, I lost so much money today in the market my fucking head is spinning. I am usually as selective at that as I am at this but not today.. Made a couple big bets that didn't work out. Positioned pretty good for tommorow though, I think:prayer

Great win by your boys Saturday by the way:cheers:

You're right you have to have a big bankroll. But remember, once you bet both sides at + money at matchbook, you're allowed to keep betting with that money! It knows you are guaranteed to profit so it gives the money back to you. I bet something like 500% of my bankroll last night and was able to make some money.

Oh yeah, and go Rebs! They roll this weekend Tee. Look into them. :shake:

How did you like that 800 point drop today?

Truthfully, I think it needs to happen. It's the markets way of naturally cleansing itself. A collapse now will bring forth new structure and lay the foundation for real growth in the years to come. I'm in all cash, no lie, 100% cash, I have a high-yield savings account and my 401k is all in our treasury fund. One of our portfolio managers tried to argue with me about this move in February; she's down double digits YTD and I'm sitting pretty at +3%. I would rub it in her face, but she can help me climb the ladder here so I'll just bite my tongue.

My high-yield, risky investments are in sports not the market. I play it safe in the market. I did momentum trading for a short time and succeeded, but soon realized my capital was not enough to make it worthwhile, so I am on a hiatus from stock trading until I can build a sufficient bankroll. Until then, I work this poor-paying job, save money, and invest in sports. I am hoping for a snowball effect with money later in life -- salary increases, sports bankroll increases, bankroll sufficient to trade equities... that's the plan at least.

helluva week you have going bud... good shit...

also noticed you finally stayed away from the Rams... damn, do they suck.. hehe... I also agree with you that they will cover eventually but this was not the week...

gl tonight and I hope you close things out solid.

either way though.. helluva week.

The Rams have Haslett as their interim HC. Coming from a Saints fan let me be the first to offer my condolences.

I'm only half way kidding. The guy is a .500 coach, and his last season in NOLA was marred by Katrina. He took the Aints to the second round of the playoffs his first year, but I wonder how much of that was from the players he brought in. I still disliked the guy for his refusal to replace Aaron Brooks with Jake Delhomme.

GL bro; got the PM, cool, hope you share as you go! On the UNDER tonight. Peace.

:popcorn:

add with confidence:

MNF over 2H 17 +100, 5 units..

Pitt will go hurry up offense and continue to make mistakes.. Close game in the 1H and this stays under but now a home team desparate on offense and not going to quit vs a Ravens team that will score at least once more if not twice.. Sails over unless the steelers give up.. don't think they do.. as good of HT bet as they come IMO... could be wrong but that is my bet:cheers:

random thought:

Ray Lewis, if he chooses the path, will be one of the greatest NFL coaches the league has seen.

add with confidence:

MNF over 2H 17 +100, 5 units..

Pitt will go hurry up offense and continue to make mistakes.. Close game in the 1H and this stays under but now a home team desparate on offense and not going to quit vs a Ravens team that will score at least once more if not twice.. Sails over unless the steelers give up.. don't think they do.. as good of HT bet as they come IMO... could be wrong but that is my bet:cheers:

WINNER :hammer:

Nice job, bro. Tailed on Pitt tonight but the server was fucking up and didn't see the 2nd H bet in time. :(

I made a tad of free money on the arby's tonight so it makes up a little. :shake:

Nice job, bro. Tailed on Pitt tonight but the server was fucking up and didn't see the 2nd H bet in time. :(

I made a tad of free money on the arby's tonight so it makes up a little. :shake:

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hang:
Terrible......................congrats to you though tee*dub!!!!!! :cheers:

Until the server is fixed probably doesn't even make sense to post 2H bets guys.. Sorry about the confusion:shake:

Back