MNFF-- going oppo Todd Palin

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 posted on CTG

29-22, +10,425

2-0 in a very selective Sunday card for me. I am best when I keep it that way. Picked up 8 units including a top unit play on the rams.

Todd Palin and his dogsled buddies hit the bar about now and after 6 or 7 Natty lites they are going to want some action on the game.

"Uhh the Colts are a pretty good team every year and they got that fella Peyton Manning. Wow getting 4 points with the Colts on MNF.. Fuck ya."

Tod and his buddies and 1 million other fucks in bars across america drive this number to 3.5 and I'll buy it to 3, -120 ish, hopefully.. I will not play it at 4... I am taking off and will try to update on iphone but if I am outside of 3g service it is tough to get it through sometimes.. Just saying that is my plan

Tenn -3, -130; 4 units WIN

Quick thoughts:

Everyone is saying this is must win for the Colts.. I hate that capping strategy.. If it was that easy to "just win" they wouldn't be in a must win situation.. The Colts could very easily and actually deserve to be 1-5.

Peyton has two Rookie guards protecting him against the most pressure he will see all year. I don't think he is making good decisions and I think he is getting worse.. His cast is aging (harrison) and injured (addai).

Kerry Collins could have a field day with the Colts geeked up to stop the run which I can't see happening.. Home team on MNF vs inferior (and they clearly are folks IMO) opponent.. Yep..

Last edited:
:smiley_acbe:

slide_265_4.jpeg

Nice work I fell for the bait, I think i should have played 1st half, full game the better team won, more physical and just better overall. Colts are on the way down-- ELI is playing better than Peyton these days

Nice work I fell for the bait, I think i should have played 1st half, full game the better team won, more physical and just better overall. Colts are on the way down-- ELI is playing better than Peyton these days

Don't be too hard on yourself Sammy.. Key play was the missed 4th down attempt at midfield by the Colts.. If they punt, its a different game.. Bad coaching decision and out of character to be honest for Dungy.. Can't cap that.. :shake:

do you ever lose?

90% of the time i open your threads, it has a green "W" and the crazy dancing guy in celebration

routine.

nice hit man. tenny just wore them down in the trenches, punching the colts in the mouth running in between the tackles, which is really the best way to beat them.

by the 4Q colts D was exhausteddddd

Congrats tee*
Write-up was spot on with Indy stacking the box and Kerry having a good day.

Also wise buying it down to 3, a single different key play and that's how it would have ended.
:cheers:

Sammy...youre hilarious with all your crazy photos posted everywhere. (Im laughing)

You need to get to bed earlier instead of staying up till 4 am and being the only guy still on the forum...(smile)

:36_11_6:

:shake:

Nice win tee*dub. :cheers:

Oh yeah.....nice hit Tee, and boy what a great night for Nashville.....dominant 2nd half. I feel really bad today, but it was well worth it.

Ready for another great weekend.

yeah colts backers don't think you were way off here. ridiculous beats all through that game with the dropped INTs and the fumble that didn't get called. and then dungy/peyton 4th down combo... run on 4th and 1.5 against the best run D in the world??? then 3rd and 3 throw a deep ball into dub coverage only to go for it on 4th too? where's the 3rd and 3 draw then the pass on 4th and 1?? awful coaching and management by peyton. buut, we all knew the Colts weren't "right" going into the game, and they still are WAAY out of sync. ball bouncing off Clark's helmet to end the game couldn't be any more spot on for that fact. good win tee.

Back