MNFF 3

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
trying to post the significant plays in this league when I see them.

Hit BIG play (8U) in week 1 and split on a couple smaller ones.

Nothing in week 2

Nothing yesterday tho lost some small stuff on sheep. fuckin ay on that one

MNFF

Jets ML -120; 6 units..

I've won a lot of money on JEts on MNF inclding big ML dog a few years ago.

would also endorse any ATS play up to 3 and looks like plenty of 1.5's and 2's out there now..

Keep reading Jets will have a hard time keeping up the scoring pace.. Actually I think its the oppo.. Lean the over also but would be concerned with Jets ability to eat clock late with lead if it comes to that.

In NFL you never know quite the status of all the gametimers on the injury front so assuming worst case on my side and still like it..matchups and home field.. GL

This one is set up like a classic Tee play, I was wondering if you'd post and knew the bet when I saw the thread! Thanks much :shake:

trying to post the significant plays in this league when I see them.

Hit BIG play (8U) in week 1 and split on a couple smaller ones.

Nothing in week 2

Nothing yesterday tho lost some small stuff on sheep. fuckin ay on that one

MNFF

Jets ML -120; 6 units..

I've won a lot of money on JEts on MNF inclding big ML dog a few years ago.

would also endorse any ATS play up to 3 and looks like plenty of 1.5's and 2's out there now..

Keep reading Jets will have a hard time keeping up the scoring pace.. Actually I think its the oppo.. Lean the over also but would be concerned with Jets ability to eat clock late with lead if it comes to that.

In NFL you never know quite the status of all the gametimers on the injury front so assuming worst case on my side and still like it..matchups and home field.. GL

Love to see you posting Tee. Hope you got some time to stop over on the college side this coming Saturday. Miss ya over there. Let's get em tonight

Ya not to go CFB in the nfl thread ... but I laid it with Iowa this week .. based mainly on iowa ability to tackle against a purdue team that cannot throw a forward pass and Purdue's inability to tackle against an Iowa team that will power run to the play action .. seems tailor made.

Then, of course, the line goes the other way.

I know you mentioned you prefer iowa in the dog role compared to large favorite role ( agreed ) but isn't this the perfect opponent for them to finally get a comfortable win?

Not to go pure college but what is the QB situation for Iowa. They going to stick with Ronnie Bass as the QB after that 2nd half

Back