MNFF 2H

interesting..you must not be from wash then lol..

I was lookin at Denver TT over 10 as a play...bout the only thing i saw i liked...

Den D is just so bad it's hard to back them...

Gonna stick w/ NE game bet but den TT 2nd half over intrigued me..

GL T.

do u no if cutler is coming back or not

Don't know for sure but suspect he is done especially in a game like this.. Much prefer Ramsey with a nothing to lose attitude.. Think this ends up a one possession game at some point in the 2H.. This is a stupid line to make but they make it because many will see the 1st half and expect more of the same.. Just my opinion but how could more go right for NE and less go right for Denver? NFL not CFB.. Talent levels are very similar.. I'll take Denver +20 for the game everyday of the week..:shake:

Gonna tail you here. Ramsey can play and Denver as a team cannot play any worse (4 turnovers, numerous penalties) than they did in the first half. I'll back Shanny and some adjustments. Put a little on the over 2nd half as well, figuring the play made sense if I was again backing denver.

Hard to not like Denver only wonder why Den isnt more like -3 ?

Good Luck Tee ...riding the over 21 ...

interesting..you must not be from wash then lol..

I was lookin at Denver TT over 10 as a play...bout the only thing i saw i liked...

Den D is just so bad it's hard to back them...

Gonna stick w/ NE game bet but den TT 2nd half over intrigued me..

GL T.

Don't like Ramsey in general just like him in a nothing to lose opp. here That tt is a good play.. Denver will go down fighting.. Like Ramsey because he has experience and this is a shot to get attn. Nothing to lose, let it rip.

I'll take Denver +20 for the game everyday of the week..

I would too if Cutler were playing for Denver.

Still, I like Denver 2H. Hard to see them doing worse than executing two drives putting them in scoring position and fumbling both times.

Hard to not like Denver only wonder why Den isnt more like -3 ?

Good Luck Tee ...riding the over 21 ...

Ya I made the 2H Denver -3.5.. Was hoping Denver wouldn't score at the end of 1H.. Watched the 1H totally neutral as I had nothing to this point.. We'll see. GL on the over , that would be my lean..:cheers:

Back