MNFF 2H play

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
record pending

Cards TT over 17 2H, -110; 4 units

Gluck bro on same over as you, need Zona buddy, lets cash it---

you are the MAN and will get this one I love u

Tee Zona needs this first down here, hightower is not strong tonight, need the early score here to get this game in a good flow---

Wow, you know something is wrong when you lose two games on missed 2 pt conversions (SD was the other)... Tough week fellas.. All I can say .. One always comes and this was it.. And I said this was one of my favorite cards all year.. Usually works that way... Looking back, I did not miss too many bad.... Minny game was key for me.. They dominate but give up 3 INTS and special teams gaffes still getting the win but not the cover..

It will bounce back..

CFB has been good to me lately so I'll forget this for a few days and work over there..:cheers:

Wow, you know something is wrong when you lose two games on missed 2 pt conversions (SD was the other)... Tough week fellas.. All I can say .. One always comes and this was it.. And I said this was one of my favorite cards all year.. Usually works that way... Looking back, I did not miss too many bad.... Minny game was key for me.. They dominate but give up 3 INTS and special teams gaffes still getting the win but not the cover..

It will bounce back..

CFB has been good to me lately so I'll forget this for a few days and work over there..:cheers:

Reform and charge again Tee. You are one of the best IMO.

We can start with Akron Thursday night. You got a good feel for that Buff team right? I am liking Akron at home a lot in this one.

-2.5 lines scare me though - seems like begging for a bet on the fave.

Everybody has bad weeks T. With it, your still doing very well in the NFL, and all sports for that matter. Good luck this week.

Back