MNF

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
What are you all liking for Monday night. Normally I would be on Saints, but with OAKLAND opening their new stadium, albeit without fans, I'm not sure...

I have no idea on this game.

With fans and new stadium I'd dig LV a bit but not sure.

I dont know, I thought Saints D only gave up 300 yards to Bucs. I think Tampa and Saints D are better than raiders. Saints only got 271 yards verse bucs. Carolina D is terrible. Raiders offensive success their should be tempered.

Outside the weirdness of mnf/snf I'm not feeling over. I think total dropped 3.5 from opener

OL Brown doubtful and Ruggs Q.

But it could be weird for saints without thomas. It will not be good at all obviously.

Last edited:
I dont know, I thought Saints D only gave up 300 yards to Bucs. I think Tampa and Saints D are better than raiders. Saints only got 271 yards verse bucs. Carolina D is terrible. Raiders offensive success their should be tempered.

Outside the weirdness of mnf/snf I'm not feeling over. I think total dropped 3.5 from opener

OL Brown doubtful and Ruggs Q.

But it could be weird for saints without thomas. It will not be good at all obviously.

I’d expect if raiders do have success on offense they will bleed the clock as much as possible. Gotta think they give saints a heavy dose of Jacobs and short quick passes. I imagine saints offense be fine without Thomas but not like they incredibly explosive anyways so id think their drives be pretty time consuming. Of course I liked the under last night too, lol.

Anyone nervous about how many people are on the over here and how easy it seems.... or maybe I'm just overthinking it?

I thought over at first as well. I’m going with under. Only concern is defensive TDs IMO. Should be run heavy and short passes for NO. Think defensively they cause Vegas problems. We shall see.

Do u think saints win?

probably. Sure can’t see raiders holding them under 20, although I think they can hold them to mid 20s. Just don’t see raiders scoring that much. I’m rooting for raiders tho, I think If they had fans it woulda been very interesting.

Took Jacobs over rushing yards from 84 up to 134 and over receiving yards from 34 up to 94.....small bets though......read an espn article on Jacobs, so might as well played his prop....

Liking LV TT over as well....

Yes and 34 points last week looks flashy compared to 20.5

34 seemed like a lot for their offensive output. I don’t think they even hit 400 yards so they musta had some good field position and been incredibly efficient. Both things that not as likely vs saints.

Even if raiders offense incredibly successful tonight I think it would be wise to really attempt to play keep away. They need several 7+ min drives to have a shot imo. You know saints gonna have some long drives so raiders offense is gonna have to be able to give the d some rest. Thomas being out might not be a crushing blow but it could be difference in a few 3rd downs!

I think there a recipe for raiders to have a shot I just think it involves keeping game in the low-mid 20s. If Carr forced to try and shoot it out with them that saints d will really cause him problems. I sound like a broken record but it such a bummer no fans, if this was a packed house I’d love raiders chances.

Back