MNF Thoughts

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Dolphins +12

Patriots: Difficult history in Miami. No Gronk. Pretty sure I saw a trend somewhere, when a team covers first road game, they tend not to cover second consecutive road game. Look-ahead game (Steelers on deck). Fading public road favorite.

In principle it a good play, fish always seem to play pats tough 1 time a year. Used to be i loved home dd dogs. Look ahead for pats although wouldn't put much into that considering it the best coached team in the league.

I just don't get this Miami team tho, damn near every week I walk away thinking "there no way they this bad!", yet they seem to be. I used to think gase was a good offensive mind but not so sure anymore. How the bills have a better record beyond me!! Really didn't think tannehill to cutler was that big a downgrade and actually thought cutler would help them become a more vertical passing attack making Parker a star. Somehow it been complete opposite tho and their yards per completion has went way down to near bottom of the league as cutler dinks and dunks taking virtually no vertical shots.. none of it makes sense to me and on prime time they have had their doors blown absolutely off on several occasions.

Can't stand this league anymore and think rather pass than play fish and have to hope they give any type of decent effort. Far more comfortable with the 2 NCAA hoops totals I played for Monday which sad considering what a horrible card it is.. lol. GL.

Dolphins vs patriots?

Who would win in a fight a Dolphin vs a Patriot

It depends where the game is on land or water?

Typically these high spreads don't seem to cover.
Miami has nothing to lose and is at home.

If they can rush the passer they can limit Brady.

Having no Gronk and Edelmen out at the same time will test the pats

on another year I would probably be playing the fish here but not this year....there is just too much difference in these two teams....yes gronk and edelman are out but brady still has plenty of targets and he will use them all per usual....look for white and amendola to get lots of looks and I feel they will run the ball a lot or at least try too....pats do not look ahead although i can see bellycheck keeping the game very vanilla so as too not show pitt anything....but don't forget a few years back when a very superior pats team went into Miami and did not take them serious assuming they would win and lost a game that ultimately cost them a shot at a championship....doubt billy makes the same mistake...

Edelman has been out all year but they've still been putting up points. Whether or not Hogan goes will make a difference. Everything about this game points to taking DD with the home team but these are the Pats games I'm usually dead wrong about.

I'm thinking that if you like Miami with the plus 12 you might be wise to play the Miami moneyline.

If Miami plays like Miami and pats play like the pats the +12 will not be enough.

If Miami really shows up to play I'm thinking they will win outright.

You have to believe they can win outright of you play them.
I really think pats cover big or Miami wins straight up.

Just seems like if Miami is going to man up and show up they should win this game.

Kind of a dent in the night to only have had the spread. But generally like to not risk the ML on larger point spreads. Still a nice and easy win for once.

Back