MNF - Thoughts, Shots, Plays, Concerns Voice Em Here!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Jones is pressured 49% of the time so you know what that means? He's not 51% of the time.

Cowboys are 9 and 1 against the Giants last 10.

My sources have told me that Rush has been told, 'Prove yourself and Dax won't see the field again. You'll be our starter going forward.'

The so-called experts are telling us to get ready for another low scoring game. But I can see this one going over. 24 to 17 Cowboys on top.

So what are your thoughts CTG?!

Jones is pressured 49% of the time so you know what that means? He's not 51% of the time.

Cowboys are 9 and 1 against the Giants last 10.

My sources have told me that Rush has been told, 'Prove yourself and Dax won't see the field again. You'll be our starter going forward.'

The so-called experts are telling us to get ready for another low scoring game. But I can see this one going over. 24 to 17 Cowboys on top.

So what are your thoughts CTG?!
Agree with everything except Dak not seeing the field.

Gallup not playing tonight. So get your Noah Brown props.

Parsons is playing. Cowboys have the horses on D to slow down Barkley and pressure Danny boy. I'll be disappointed if they don't figure out a way to win this one.

Seems like everyone anticipates a low-scoring game. I’m not buying it. Doesn’t mean we won’t see a 14 to 12 type of game, but with these two quarterbacks, who knows what we will see - including turnovers and short fields after 3 and outs.

Eyeing Lamb over yardage prop.

Seems like everyone anticipates a low-scoring game. I’m not buying it. Doesn’t mean we won’t see a 14 to 12 type of game, but with these two quarterbacks, who knows what we will see - including turnovers and short fields after 3 and outs.

Eyeing Lamb over yardage prop.
Good thoughts about short fields. Good way of looking at it.

Back