MNF--talk me off of super square Denver

captbunch18

Pretty much a regular
Someone talk me off of Denver. If Denver loses, pats have home field. If they win, pats have to win next week for home field. Even if cincy loses, next week v Pitt will decide the north.

Someone talk me off of Denver. If Denver loses, pats have home field. If they win, pats have to win next week for home field. Even if cincy loses, next week v Pitt will decide the north.

I guess Cincy has some improbable seeding stakes on the line if they win this one tonight, but I agree, I don't like the Bengals' spot here. Not only because of next week at Pitt, but they shot an emotional wad last week too.

I know, line's been pretty stable too. Bengals money line?

Pretty sure I will be betting the under. Manning has been pretty banged up this week from last weeks game. I see a lot of handoffs tonight.

I guess Cincy does clinch a spot tonight with a 10th win … I'm probably discounting that a little too much.

The ENTIRE world is on denver... if I remember correctly, Denver was field goal fav @ New England earlier this year.. we all know how that ended.
This line stinks and is too short. I think Cincinnati gets the "Mouse off its back" and beats a sound team in primetime @ home. Plus, Cincinnati is 5-1 as a dog this season. I'm backing Cincinnati 5 units

Also, Denver was a 4.5 point fav @ San diego, a team within their division, last week and won. If denver is playing a divisional rival on the road and are a 4.5 fav, then why are they only a 3 point fav @ Cincinnati? A non divisional game as a fav. They are in the playoffs no matter what happens tonight. Sure, Denver would like to have home field, but so what. Cincinnati shows up in a big way tonight. Im sure all the players are aware of their primetime losing streak. Not tonight.. I see a outright winner

The ENTIRE world is on denver... if I remember correctly, Denver was field goal fav @ New England earlier this year.. we all know how that ended.
This line stinks and is too short. I think Cincinnati gets the "Mouse off its back" and beats a sound team in primetime @ home. Plus, Cincinnati is 5-1 as a dog this season. I'm backing Cincinnati 5 units
check Cincy's record in PT games. Most of those don't turn out well but agree that this spot is better for Cincy than it is for Denver. I just can't back Ginger in big games until he proves to me he can get thru 60 minutes without shit running down his leg.

Cincy never seems to follow up a statement with another statement. (No stats to back that up though.)

Cincinnati defense hopefully shows up tonight. Cincinnati should also rely on the run game and go for those screens that they run with the backs.

Back