MNF Saints v Lightning Bolts

Sounds like NO without Thomas again as he was a bad boy.
Initially liking Chargers +7.
What are you all liking for this game?

hard to think that one win changes everything for brees and that offense without Thomas. Sd has a pretty good d and I think Herbert makes enough plays to keep it within the number

Looks like the Chargers to me....
Does anyone know if a guy named Dilaudid is still capping games?

havnt seen him around for years. Some the guys here know him in real life so they prob have a answer. I always liked that guy, plus his name just happens to be one my favorite things in the world! Lol

What the hell going on inside the saints?? So they desperately miss thomas for weeks, he finally gets healthy and now he sitting for fighting with teammates? This sure doesn’t sound like any kind of contender I recall!! Washed up qb, infighting, a defense that banged up and appears to be a shell of what they been the last few seasons. They better get it together cause as some thought might happen :) panthers are way better than expected inside the division and I think are only gonna continue improving with that very young defense!!

I see bosa is on the injury list, is he gonna play? I didn’t see Ingram on injury report but he not eligible to come back till next week right? Is Latimore gonna play for saints? If not their secondary still a big mess and think ya gotta go with Herbert and the points.

As recently as 4 days ago, no. They wanted 18.5 K Fans
But Mayor Said No.
They MAY Allow Fans Oct 25th vs Panthers

What the hell going on inside the saints?? So they desperately miss thomas for weeks, he finally gets healthy and now he sitting for fighting with teammates? This sure doesn’t sound like any kind of contender I recall!! Washed up qb, infighting, a defense that banged up and appears to be a shell of what they been the last few seasons. They better get it together cause as some thought might happen :) panthers are way better than expected inside the division and I think are only gonna continue improving with that very young defense!!

I see bosa is on the injury list, is he gonna play? I didn’t see Ingram on injury report but he not eligible to come back till next week right? Is Latimore gonna play for saints? If not their secondary still a big mess and think ya gotta go with Herbert and the points.

IMO

They backstabbed Brees. Chemistry was crushed. Dysfunction reigns.

Chargers 9-3-2 ATS Last 14 As An Underdog
NO 4-10 ATS Last 14 As A Home Favorite.
I See Both Teams Putting Up Points Here
Leans Chargers ML/+7/Over 49.5
:shake:

Chargers 9-3-2 ATS Last 14 As An Underdog
NO 4-10 ATS Last 14 As A Home Favorite.
I See Both Teams Putting Up Points Here
Leans Chargers ML/+7/Over 49.5
:shake:

for years I been a fan of takin chargers when I can get over a fg, and never touch them when laying. Dunno if it just my perception but seems like damn near every game they play comes down to a final drive or a fg attempt. I guess the whole league is trending that way to a extent but seems like chargers been this way since lynn has been the coach.

for years I been a fan of takin chargers when I can get over a fg, and never touch them when laying. Dunno if it just my perception but seems like damn near every game they play comes down to a final drive or a fg attempt. I guess the whole league is trending that way to a extent but seems like chargers been this way since lynn has been the coach.
You are absolutely correct. However, the missing factor in this situation is opps wrong team Rivers. Rivers and his pick 6 fetish caused many of those spots. I do love the Chargers D. And feel the Chargers and the Under are the way to go tonight. Although my complete disownment of the Saints could be factoring in a touch. I even got some Chargers ML. The Saints players and coach play dumb and win stupid prizes. Sure they may magically get it together tonight but I’m willing to lose money to see that finally happen.
I parlayed and 2 team round robin MIA ML/MINN ML/LAC ML. While Seattle kept my late submitted Survivor pick alive they crushed my soul with that seemingly common place last minute win last night. Was gonna be glued to live hedge the Chargers tonight but MIA/LAC will pay nice enough. Damn you Vikes

Last edited:
You are absolutely correct. However, the missing factor in this situation is opps wrong team Rivers. Rivers and his pick 6 fetish caused many of those spots. I do love the Chargers D. And feel the Chargers and the Under are the way to go tonight. Although my complete disownment of the Saints could be factoring in a touch. I even got some Chargers ML. The Saints players and coach play dumb and win stupid prizes. Sure they may magically get it together tonight but I’m willing to lose money to see that finally happen.

rivers was def part of it but I think just as much of it is lynn being ultra conservative and seems to coach to keep it close at times. Hebert prob give them a chance to win more of those games as he gains experience.

OMG. those 2 points cost me dearly. Had no clue that was the cause. Not surprised. His response was no doubt DADGUMMIT.

Local radio just mentioned Lattimore being essential to try and limit Allen. They acted as though Lattimore was still up in the air. Thanks for the info. Although Saints D has been suspect thus far IMO.

This shit smells of a trap. On LAC but Saints Primetime games have fricked me every time. We shall see.

I hear ya and maybe I’m dead wrong along with you but they don’t have the fans going nuts in this one so I’m just not convinced it gonna be the same. If the dome was packed I’d be scared to death to back the rookie here, as is I couldn’t help but take the +7.

I hear ya and maybe I’m dead wrong along with you but they don’t have the fans going nuts in this one so I’m just not convinced it gonna be the same. If the dome was packed I’d be scared to death to back the rookie here, as is I couldn’t help but take the +7.
Ditto

Ironically, I felt the lack of fans was going to be the nail on Badgleys doink kick. I really wish the “Money Badger” was less douche and more TRUFF.

Ironically, I felt the lack of fans was going to be the nail on Badgleys doink kick. I really wish the “Money Badger” was less douche and more TRUFF.

how the fuck can you give yourself that nickname then miss that kick? What a fucking douche. Ultimately the bigger problem is chargers lose these close games cause lynn a garbage ass coach, it been happening since he took over! They way he manages end of halves is the worst in the league!! Last week when buried in his own end and very little time instead of taking a knee he calls a run play and fumbles. This week with 2:30 left and a qb playing great he goes run (saints time out), another crappy run (another saints time out), then he tells Hebert on 3rd and long to pick up a 1st against that pass rush?!?!?? Why not throw on the early downs when saints were clearly all over the fact you a clown and gonna run the ball there??? If chargers keep him they gonna waste lucking out big time with Hebert being awesome! Imagine teaming him up with one these young smart play callers!!! But no way they will fire lynn then actually pony up to get one the hot coaches! They will stick with lynn or even worse fire him and bring in a loser retread!! Lol

Back