MNF: Saints @ Seahawks

blackcrow

Pretty much a regular
Got a free bet so I thought I would have some fun with it. Looking at playing the following at odds of $31:
- Saints win by 14+ margin
- Winston throws for 200+ yards
- Winston throws 2 or more TDs
- Callaway with 42+ receiving yards
- Kamara with 31+ receiving yards
- Kamara with 94+ rushing yards

Reasons:
- Saints off a bye and plenty of time to prepare for this. Like a rested side, who have Tampa Bay next week, but think they want to make a statement here

- Seattle has given 251 passing yards to the Colts; 347 passing yards to the Titans; 323 passing yards to the Vikings; 314 passing yards to the 49ers; 365 passing yards to the Rams and 229 passing yards to the Steelers. Winston has improved in his last two games throwing for 235 yards on the Giants and 279 yards on the WFT. Surely he will get 200+ yards if the Seattle defence has given that up against all six teams it has played

- If Winston gets 200+ yards then it surely he gets 2 TDs here. He threw for four TDs against WFT before the bye

- Callaway with 74 and 85 receiving yards in his last two games. Needs just 42 here. Becoming the main target for Winston

- Kamara had 25 receiving yards against Panthers; 29 against the Patriots and 51 against WFT. Seattle has given up 60 receiving yards to Colts RB Taylor; 59 receiving yards to Vikings RB Mattison and 46 receiving yards to Steelers RB Harris. Over 30.5 receiving yards looks attainable.

- Seattle allowed 113 rushing yards to the Colts; 212 rushing yards to the Titans; 140 rushing yards to the Vikings; 143 rushing yards to the 49ers; 118 rushing yards to the Rams; and 119 rushing yards to the Steelers. So in each of their games they have given up at least 113 rushing yards. Kamara has run for 83 yards against Green Bay: 89 against the Patriots; 120 against the Giants and 71 against WFT. The over 93.5 rushing yards is a bit on the high side but think he has a big game here

Thoughts?

Great info Spider.

Kamara props always freak me out unless it's a combo..if I take rush, he gets receiving yards and vice versa.

The Seattle rush defense is pretty bad though... And if this game goes how you think it will...they will be running a lot in the 2h...

Seahawks defense stinks. Taysom is out tho so they can focus on Jameis dropbacks. Him laying points on the road in a hostile environment would concern me.

I kind of like Geno...he's better than most backups. I've got Seattle teased but I think they can win the game.

Back