MNF Prop....

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
In a hurry here leaving the office but wanted to get this up...One prop for me tonight...will update yesterday's damage later...not the best of days for sure though...something in the minus five range..

Prop:

Will Broncos win the game by 1 to 10 pts?

YES +160 ...2 units...2.00/3.20

GL and may in add some ingame stuff later...

:cheers:

Good luck with your prop bet, Jump, I'm going to roll with this as my only play of the evening:

Will there be 3 unanswered scores in game tonight? No for +130

Thx den...GL w/ the prop...I've tried that one as it's always plus vig, but I've missed it twice....GL w/ it bro!!

RoyTabernick said:
Jump... How bout them BEARS... How's my daugther doin'?

lmfao....DD road fave though??? UH-oh...hope Rex don't start being Rex...

She's doin just great....how bought mine??

I'll tell Trace to get right home...

Who Dey..

When you score 40 and hold em to 7 You have room to throw a few picks. I am just excited about the forward pass. All of the Bengals will be arrested before they make it to the playoffs..... wanna go watch the Bears this year in the SB?

Carson is the only turnover machine I know right now... well him and Bledsoe... they both have similiar games... Ps... did you see how mobile Matt Leinhart was yesterday? Do you think he is faster than VICK??

RoyTabernick said:
Carson is the only turnover machine I know right now... well him and Bledsoe... they both have similiar games... Ps... did you see how mobile Matt Leinhart was yesterday? Do you think he is faster than VICK??

Oh yeah...Leinart and Bush ran same combine time....Crasy.

P.S......get AIM fool..

:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

That's more like it....+3.20 unit hit to start the week....hit's the spot...

Let's bury the book this week boys...

Smodod.

i bet u almost had a heart attack when that clown tried to return that int

abcs--thelegend said:
i bet u almost had a heart attack when that clown tried to return that int

You read my mind...I'm surprised TK wasn't yelling at him to score cause he had the Denver D in fantasy or some shit....

JumpOnBoard said:
In a hurry here leaving the office but wanted to get this up...One prop for me tonight...will update yesterday's damage later...not the best of days for sure though...something in the minus five range..

Prop:

Will Broncos win the game by 1 to 10 pts?

YES +160 ...2 units...2.00/3.20

GL and may in add some ingame stuff later...

:cheers:

A PERFECT TEN!:cheers:

Back