MNF Prop

Tito

The Salty Dog
41-39 (+6.25)

Felt like a lost weekend. Was so busy I didn't get to really follow the weather too much etc...lost both props this weekend and feel like I've been on a bad streak w them.

Gronk OVER 43.5 rec yds (-115)** - I have some at BM @ Ov 42.5 (-148), but more of my $$ is on this #. BOL has it ov 46.5! Just seems low to me, I don't know. He has been really good lately and rounding in to form as him and tommy have a good connection on the field. Gronk has been blowing past these #'s for the most part, Giants have not been great vs TE's, and Godwin is out as well (right?) which should send more targets for Gronk. I guess a blowout could jeopardize this, but Giants won't give up, as shitty as they are.

41-39 (+6.25)

Felt like a lost weekend. Was so busy I didn't get to really follow the weather too much etc...lost both props this weekend and feel like I've been on a bad streak w them.

Gronk OVER 43.5 rec yds (-115)** - I have some at BM @ Ov 42.5 (-148), but more of my $$ is on this #. BOL has it ov 46.5! Just seems low to me, I don't know. He has been really good lately and rounding in to form as him and tommy have a good connection on the field. Gronk has been blowing past these #'s for the most part, Giants have not been great vs TE's, and Godwin is out as well (right?) which should send more targets for Gronk. I guess a blowout could jeopardize this, but Giants won't give up, as shitty as they are.
Love this. Took over 44.5 -110

Thx teapot, I thought it was a real good one.

He’s averaged 6.4 targets in the last 5 games. Yet not a single target in the first half.
Like I said, I’ve been running cold with these...

Back