MNF Play...

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
I think we've learned so far in a small sample size of the year that alot of what we say is what we get...and most continued week 3 sans Philly.

Sometimes what you see is what it is...

Chicago has QB issues, still do..start 1-2.

Many expect SD to bounceback @ GB..they lose..

GB looks good first two weeks, they win..

Cincy D can't get a key stop and special teams has been brutal: they give up last minute TD and fumble away kickoff...

DEN struggles w/ Buf and OaK...they lose outright ...

KC and Minny dont' have QB's, they can't score..neither score..lol..

Pitt, NE look like world beaters...still do.

and on, and on

Moral of the story....? NO hasn't moved it like it was expected and Tenny has been solid so far...

They haven't got pressure on teh QB and the secondary has been brutal.

Tenny has been gold w/ VY ATS, ESP on the road...winning outright as dogs many, many times..

Tenny run D has been good and NO rush offense has been brutal..

People expect NO will turn it on like a light switch because it's first game at home and the ATL last year...

I've learned so far, that you gotta show me...w/ the parity in this league, I'm betting what I see from here until it bites me, cause situations aren't in so far this year.

Show me mode...

I'm on Tenny +4 -110 (2 units)

:36_11_6: good thoughts..GL tonight..

I would add: if idiot Cinncy coaching staff kicks the extra point instead of going for a meaningless 2 pt conversion, Cinncy covers despite their shortcomings:hang:

Sports Insights shows small market advantage to Titans..very small and a line move up a point to Saints..I assume is what he's talking about ..

<TABLE class=Grid id=liveOddsTable1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=HeadOrangeTop><TD align=left colSpan=4>Last Updated: 04:10:43 PM (20 min delay)</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=4>Market Avg</TD><TD align=middle>Open</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=HeadOrange><TD>Info </TD><TD>Time</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD><NOBR># Bets</NOBR></TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Spread</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">ML</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Parlay</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"> O/U </TD><TD>Pinnacle</TD><TD onclick=HighlightColumn(this,2);>Pinnacle</TD><TD onclick=HighlightColumn(this,6);>5Dimes</TD><TD onclick=HighlightColumn(this,9);>CRIS</TD><TD onclick=HighlightColumn(this,18);>Olympic</TD><TD onclick=HighlightColumn(this,19);>ABC</TD></TR><TR id=e100405 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD id=InfoCell style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Details</TD><TD id=timebox><NOBR>9/24</NOBR>
<NOBR>8:30P</NOBR>
</TD><TD id=teambox><NOBR>427 Tennessee Titans
428 New Orleans Saints</NOBR>
</TD><TD id=NumberOfBets style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">77064
None.gif
</TD><TD id=SpreadPercent style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66; TEXT-ALIGN: center">53%
47%
</TD><TD id=MoneyLinePercent style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66; TEXT-ALIGN: center">67%
33%
</TD><TD id=ExoticPercent style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Premium
Feature
</TD><TD id=OverUnderPercent style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Upgrade
Today!
</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #faf39e" align=right>45.5u-110
-5-104</TD><TD id=sb2 align=right>45o-110
-4.5-109</TD><TD id=sb6 align=right>45.5u-110
-5-110</TD><TD id=sb9 align=right>45.5u-110
-4.5-110</TD><TD id=sb18 align=right>45.5u-110
-4.5-110</TD><TD id=sb19 align=right>45.5u-110
-5.5-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

JOB, but that doesn't warrant categorizing a New Orleans play as "against the public", does it?

1) these sites do not represent the whole public.

2)53-47 (ATS) is an insignificant advantage. I mean the number has to go somewhere, you can't have every game at 50-50. The fact 63% of people took the ML on the Titans means that people don't feel like playing 1.43 in this game. I bet that if some book had ML offered in the NE-BUF game that there would be more BUF ML bets than NE ML. And does that mean the "public is all over the Bills"?

Not that I mind even if it was 60-40 TN, because I don't cap my games based on what some sites with questionable sources say. In game elements and capping intangibles is what I look for. Find an edge and make money on it. End of story.

Fading this or that, contrarian angles...it all sounds a bit stretched to me. With all due respect to the ones that use such parameters. :shake:

GL Jump.

I got +5 for a couple dollars and also Titans Team Total Over 21 (-115) for a little too.

Also added Titans +4 at the half. What the fuck? Seemed too easy but I played it anyway. After watching the first half, it was obvious who was going to win the game, barring anything crazy. +4 was great because it meant Saints had to win to cover.

Thanks for your thread, it pushed me over the edge in taking the Titans: 1-0 so far and lookin like 3-0!

:shake:

Back