MNF Play

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Just one for me

NYJ tt o19.5

Curious to see Bowles defense against an elite QB on turf, inside. Think the Jets should move the ball against that d-line, hopefully with a couple appearances into paydirt.

I thought about this for a bit but to me that total seems suspiciously low. Their offense seemed more than capable last week while the Colts defense seemed horrible. Seems like the books are begging for you to look at this no?

BTW a posted play? Get some!

It is -130, can't think about the book begging just yet in week 2

Still a feeling out process, old saying always goes never as good or as bad in week 1, but sometimes they actually are. I believe the Colts D is pretty bad...a little concerned about the MNF atmosphere in Indy, but also think this Jets D could be capable of creating one or two short fields.

If game goes as expected, Jets wear down the defense in the 2nd half, but I'm not prepared to bet against Luck at home on MNF...so I went this route.

Works for me shark, still learning these teams in week 2. I do like Bowles and think he walked into a hornet's nest in NYJ org, but I expect him to do crazy things on defense. Just don't know how that will translate against a top 2 QB inside the dome

Back