MNF Pitt v Cincy

Hard to lay dd with this steelers team. Even at their best they played around with so many bad teams. That said they did destroy Bungals when burrow was playing! Problem is they not playing their best and the defensive injuries have really weakened them.

I got no clue, I hate laying dd period. I did lay it with ravens yesterday but they the easiest team to do it with imo. Feels like a game steelers need to re-establish a identity and pound the football. Bungals 28th in the league against the rush. Will that lead to a cover?

Since Bungals bye week they have only scored more than 10 one time! Kinda tough to see them scoring more than 10 here either. Tough to argue with the under, my only hesitation would be how this total lower than pats/fish which imo was one the more obvious unders of the season?!? Didnt think we had to worry about bad turnovers in that game and thought the style of play was gonna be very predictable. Not sure that be the case here, both these teams are top 5 in pass percentage. I don’t like the idea of playing a total this low when we could potentially see 75-80 passes!!! I don’t think we see that many but if we believe the numbers that could absolutely happen. Just cause a team isn’t good at passing there a whole bunch of things that could go wrong that lead to points with so many pass attempts!! I just can’t play under 40 when seeing the potential for so many passes.

Hard to lay dd with this steelers team. Even at their best they played around with so many bad teams. That said they did destroy Bungals when burrow was playing! Problem is they not playing their best and the defensive injuries have really weakened them.

I got no clue, I hate laying dd period. I did lay it with ravens yesterday but they the easiest team to do it with imo. Feels like a game steelers need to re-establish a identity and pound the football. Bungals 28th in the league against the rush. Will that lead to a cover?

Since Bungals bye week they have only scored more than 10 one time! Kinda tough to see them scoring more than 10 here either. Tough to argue with the under, my only hesitation would be how this total lower than pats/fish which imo was one the more obvious unders of the season?!? Didnt think we had to worry about bad turnovers in that game and thought the style of play was gonna be very predictable. Not sure that be the case here, both these teams are top 5 in pass percentage. I don’t like the idea of playing a total this low when we could potentially see 75-80 passes!!! I don’t think we see that many but if we believe the numbers that could absolutely happen. Just cause a team isn’t good at passing there a whole bunch of things that could go wrong that lead to points with so many pass attempts!! I just can’t play under 40 when seeing the potential for so many passes.
Problem i have is with this MASH squad defense right now. Yes they're getting everyone back, but one bad hit, or tackle and Nelson or Haden could easily go out again...so I have my concerns about this defense....at the same time it is Cincinnati's offense.

Back