Updated:

ATS 14-10 , +6050

ML dogs 2-2, +2800
Teasers 1-3, -2800
ML favs 0-1, -2700
Totals 2-5,-2650
HT wager 13-5, +15,950

Overall NFL 32-26, +16,650

Nice Sunday, up just over 6 units. Endured a moose filled card (Ram TT, Ariz, Denver) and still managed a nice day so can't complain.

This is boring because I knew this was my play very early last week when I saw the line:

Miami +16, -110, 4 units; 2200-2000.

Locked in the side and will likely play the Miami TT (10.5) and perhaps the Pitt TT as well.. Waiting on weather and field condition reports.. I'll add these later.

Like the Rams, I consider the phins a decent team that hasn't caught a lot of breaks this year. As stated last night after I pounded the Eagle line, this is the NFL not the WAC and I will never lay this kind of chalk. To me the line should be 9 or 10. Lots of ways to cover a 16 point spread in a game expected to be in the 30's .

I'm on a pretty good roll, but learned long ago, the NFL will always find a way to humble you. Buyer beware.

GL all:cheers:

so to go along with your Sunday Fuckin' Night Football pick, this is your Monday Fuckin' Night Football pick....

for a guy up $16k one would would think you'd be a bit happier! ;]

so to go along with your Sunday Fuckin' Night Football pick, this is your Monday Fuckin' Night Football pick....
]

LMAO:36_11_6: Just superstitious bro. If I stay on a role, in 3 days it will be Thursday fuckin night football.

I know mooses are part of gambling but it does tend to sour ones mood.

Like the Fins here but I'll lay off since Im running bad dont wana spoil it for Thursday Fucking night!!! LMAO

No play on the totals tonight but feel even better about the points now.

Field is a mess in Pitt and could become an embarassment for the NFL.. Sod was put down 48 hours ago and because they were short on time they put they new sod on top of the old sod (Rachel Nichols reporting on ESPN minutes ago).. Grounds crew is very worried about the sod holding up with continued rain. It will likely be tearing lose in clumps.

:18_1_104v:

I told you last night I was going to be on this one.

4 units on Dolphins +15.5 (2.00) for me too (my 4 units is lower than yours though)

GL TW :cheers:

I told you last night I was going to be on this one.

4 units on Dolphins +15.5 (2.00) for me too (my 4 units is lower than yours though)

GL TW :cheers:

GL Satyr.. Thx for that NJ :36_7_2: pick last night btw.:cheers:

for some reason I feel dirty about this win...

But I'll take it.. Congrats also to Satyr!!!:smiley_acbe:money;

Back