MNF Minny @ Seattle Thoughts, Plays, Concerns Here!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving Weekend and nailed that Houston ML! Let's get to tonight, shall we?!

Line sitting around 3, some -2.5 Seattle with juice.

Over/Under 48.5 or 49.

TT
Minny 22.5 or 23.5
Seattle 25.5 or 26.5

Depending on book.

This is a tough call for me. Houston ML was much easier. I'll give the edge to Seattle at home, maybe ML cause this game could easily be decided by 1-3 points.

Anyone like Minny and Why?

:handshake2:

Anyone like Minny and Why?
I think they could've lined either team the favorite in this one. Seattle looks to be receiving the overwhelming majority of support, and a couple books selling juiced 3's to Minnesota backers. Giving them the entire 3 points; for a price. The 'Hawks have covered the spread at a better rate than any team in football the L2 seasons - two out of every three - so it makes sense to see them as the team laying the points. Recent history shows they hosted the Vikes last December - about a year ago, again on MNF - in a game that saw 3 combined points in the 1H. A big difference in that game however, is that the Vikings were averaging 86 rushing yards per game in that contest. This time the Vikings come in with an offense averaging over 140 yards per game on the ground - and a defense that allows about 4 fewer points per game than last year's as well..

Another couple things I noticed:
  • Seattle 6-5 ATS this season: 6-0 scoring 28+ and 0-5 scoring 27 or fewer
  • Seahawks/Vikings both clear top-10 teams in the NFL, but Seattle doing it versus superior competition

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/02/report-seahawks-battling-the-flu/
PFT Report: Seahawks battling the flu
December 2, 2019, 5:27 PM EST
The Seahawks aren’t completely healthy heading into tonight’s game with the Vikings. Several Seahawks players are battling the flu, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. Wide receivers Tyler Lockett and David Moore are among those who have been sick. However, the Seahawks didn’t list any players with the flu on the injury report, so it apparently isn’t serious enough to keep them from practice or threaten their playing status. The Patriots were also battling the flu last week, and they looked sluggish in Sunday night’s loss to the Texans. The Seahawks will hope to avoid a similar fate.

Yeah, that makes sense why the over isn't getting bet up like it usually does on the only game on the board. In fact I see it just dropped a point.

:shake:

Back