MNF line

I think it just ppl playing numbers, havnt heard of anyone being out. The initial move after browns got eliminated was crazy imo so makes sense. I’m sure there ppl who had Steelers +3 who hit browns once they got to a fg.

I'd say that's a solid opinion
giphy.gif

You guys think there any chance with browns being out of it they open it up and let faker throw? I kinda lean over but just a theory that has no substance to it, lol,

I thought the opening line was an overreaction to the Steelers/Chiefs result. Then the line flipped to far the other way based on the Browns being eliminated + Ben basically saying it's his last game. The fact of the matter is both these teams are mediocre and will slug it out to the wire. So being a pick'em is fair.

If you believe in trends the play is Pitt, as they tend to do well on Monday nights. If you believe in talent then the Browns have the edge.

I thought the opening line was an overreaction to the Steelers/Chiefs result. Then the line flipped to far the other way based on the Browns being eliminated + Ben basically saying it's his last game. The fact of the matter is both these teams are mediocre and will slug it out to the wire. So being a pick'em is fair.

If you believe in trends the play is Pitt, as they tend to do well on Monday nights. If you believe in talent then the Browns have the edge.

Yep, I feel like either team with fg is the right side.

I’m all over Big Ben over 1.5 td passes, surely he gets that tonight right?!??!

I mean why run Chubb a bunch unless he has incentives to hit for which I’m not sure,
I loved when the incentives Brown lost after his shirtless protest was posted indicated what they think of millions of dollars.
Not sure any of them care knowing they will get it back on a renegotiation.

I loved when the incentives Brown lost after his shirtless protest was posted indicated what they think of millions of dollars.
Not sure any of them care knowing they will get it back on a renegotiation.

I think AB will find himself in 10 years really wishing he had that money!! Lol, I’m pretty sure that why he went of the handle ain’t it? Cause Gronk was getting all the targets? Impatient dumb ass, you know Brady would have made sure he got it next week if not yesterday!!

I think AB will find himself in 10 years really wishing he had that money!! Lol, I’m pretty sure that why he went of the handle ain’t it? Impatient dumb ass, you know Brady would have made sure he got it next week if not yesterday!!
money goes fast when that's all you have to live on.

As Nikki Six once said, "It takes 45k/mo just to keep the lights on."
His wife was hitting Rodeo Dr daily.

money goes fast when that's all you have to live on.

As Nikki Six once said, "It takes 45k/mo just to keep the lights on."
His wife was hitting Rodeo Dr daily.

I don’t make fun of the ones that go broke too much, had you given me that kinda money at 22 if I didn’t get the 2nd monster contract I woulda went broke without a doubt! Lol.

Figure if anyone would want to send Rapeyburger out a loser it would be the Shit Stains.

Steez D-line got more gape than Khloe K's vagina and Chubb gonna wreck it.

Ben gonna get his though, them ducks will fly tonight.

Figure if anyone would want to send Rapeyburger out a loser it would be the Shit Stains.

Steez D-line got more gape than Khloe K's vagina and Chubb gonna wreck it.

Ben gonna get his though, them ducks will fly tonight.

Just need 2 passing tds by him. Figure it gonna be a real freaking sweat, he will have 1 and need a game winner to get 2nd! Lol

Of course he probably won’t throw any till 2nd half since Steelers been god awful in 1st half most the year.

Back