ATS 5-3 , +4350
ML dogs 2-1, +4800
Teasers 1-0, +2000
ML favs 0-1, -2700
Totals 0-1,-$2300
HT wager 7-1, +12,000

Overall NFL 15-7, +18,150

__________________________________________________ ___

2-2 on Sunday but eeked out +1.5ish units of profit to keep a nice roll going. My unbeaten HT record finally ended. Spent quite a bit of time on this one this morning.

Green Bay +3, -105, 4 units; 2100-2000 WIN
Pack team total, over 20.5, -115, 2 units; 1150-1000 LOSS

Thought about waiting for the hook cost to go down more but decided I will play it at the 3 with reduced juice. May add GB ML but will definately wait for that price to get better.

I have seen several opinions out there that believe Denver will cover due to the fact that they play "good" pass defense and that is all GB does. Couple quick points.

Denver has a great pass defense? DISAGREE, They are below average, banged up and facing a veteran QB with some added weapons. Long night in store for Bronco backers IMHO.

First point-- teams with really poor run defenses often show well statistically as a pass defense-- in theory, why pass when you can gain plenty on the ground..Look closer.. Now, GB's lousy rushing attack makes this an interesting angle to cap.

Second point--Good QB's have feasted on Denver's secondary. Check out the chart Herm put together in Shark's thread. Excellent compilation on his part.

Summary, GB can stay with their strength and pass very effectively tonight. IMO they will also find their running game as well.

I will also be very interested to see what role Koren Robinson plays tonight if he is active.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Sweet man. Was hoping you'd be on this. I'm on GB+3 and thinking about adding that TT if it's still at 20.5.

:shake:

Like that we're on the same side.

I eschewed the points, though. Hopefully it won't matter.

Good luck tonight, Tee.

Thanks guys-- disappointed that the TT didn't come through especially were they were at HT.. Still added 1.5+ units to the good..:smiley_acbe:

TEE I thought the same thing when I noticed your record. Weird. Have noticed your plays lately and definitely always good that we agree - when we have agreed we've won! :shake: Keep it up.

What are you leans this week?

Back