*********MNF IN Game************

twink who you think starting qb for lsu is
I think both play a ton

gun to head, knowing Miles, he starts experience and Jennings

Expect to see Harris play tho.....I think they both play in that 1st game

Miles has been so tight lipped on the shit tho....he won't say which one threw TD passes in practice

he only says, " 2 Passing TDs" LOL

I think both play a ton

gun to head, knowing Miles, he starts experience and Jennings

Expect to see Harris play tho.....I think they both play in that 1st game

Miles has been so tight lipped on the shit tho....he won't say which one threw TD passes in practice

he only says, " 2 Passing TDs" LOL

yeah i just read an article on lsu rivals on it and this is the best i got:

Jennings takes the first reps with the No. 1 offense now

828318178.gif

what y'all think about tOSU u10.5 wins now? still up at my book. I think MSU beats them but is there another loss on that (relatively) easy schedule?

VT would give that ohio st offense problems WITH braxton.. without braxton they'll have some trouble especially with that tech secondary

Better value in the conference bet there

If they win the division there is no way they are dogs in the title game which means you could get +300 either way worst case scenario

Better value in the conference bet there

If they win the division there is no way they are dogs in the title game which means you could get +300 either way worst case scenario
good points. Imma sprinkle some on both though.

good points. Imma sprinkle some on both though.

There is no point in betting them to win division at +215 when you can get conference +500

Bet it all on conference and hedge later if necessary. Unless you see Wisky or Iowa being straight nasty there is no point to bet Division

QB's tonight don't seem to understand that they won't last long pulling that kind of shit. RGIII ought to know better.

Back