MNF Double header.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Who you all liking?
Think NE can keep it close without Cam?
Can ATL give GB fits and play a complete game?
Lean KC and ATL ats right now...

Who you all liking?
Think NE can keep it close without Cam?
Can ATL give GB fits and play a complete game?
Lean KC and ATL ats right now...

ATL too banged up on offense. Julio and Ridley, neither healthy, and can’t see them stopping GB. GB or TT over for me.

I expect NE to try and shorten the game. Would not be shocked to see them run 40+ times. No way they can go toe to toe w KC thru the air. If they fall behind early it’ll be lights out

Atlanta is due & desperate. Doesn't always equate to a win but they have the ability to keep it close.

KC at home, MNF, against a team they would love to embarrass with a backup QB who has had little to no time to prepare. Seems like the perfect storm for a romp.

Teased both dogs 7 points, +17.5 & +14.

Atlanta is due & desperate. Doesn't always equate to a win but they have the ability to keep it close.

KC at home, MNF, against a team they would love to embarrass with a backup QB who has had little to no time to prepare. Seems like the perfect storm for a romp.

Teased both dogs 7 points, +17.5 & +14.

I didnt get your logic there when you think KC will romp and took Pats in the teaser? Wouldnt it make sense to tease KC down and Atl Up?

GL tonight. I have KC -1 pending in a 10 point teaser

Just don’t know how pats compete in this one, no cam prob enough but the circumstances alone make it a incredibly tough ask.

NE is flying thru 2 time zones to play tonight right?
Team flight left early this am?
Landed around 11am cst.

NE is flying thru 2 time zones to play tonight right?
Team flight left early this am?
Landed around 11am cst.

yes and two separate flights.

got test done early this morning I think at 4 or 5 am - then travel, then stadium - flying out after game back to NewEngland

Seems like an awful lot of people like the Pats...I know it's BB, but doesn't usually end up well...especially for double digit dogs.

I didnt get your logic there when you think KC will romp and took Pats in the teaser? Wouldnt it make sense to tease KC down and Atl Up?

GL tonight. I have KC -1 pending in a 10 point teaser

Wiz my point was that it looks too easy to take KC. Kind of like Rams yesterday.

Wiz my point was that it looks too easy to take KC. Kind of like Rams yesterday.

I did all teasers yesterday and hit them all! No way was I laying -14's with Balty and Rams.
Did get luck on some, but a little luck is always needed!

Pats over 8.5 1st Half and james white over props. 8.5. its the pats. stick a body in there and your good for 6 in a half. i think the old vet keeps it within 6-7

Back