MNF Discussion

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
The line keeps going up and just would like to make a few points.

- The LA OL is a complete mash unit. Keep on eye on this when looking at your Charger offensive props.

- This is possibly the first time the Chiefs offense will have had all offensive options OL and skill players to start a game since game 1.

Chargers are going to need to run the ball and control possession. Whether or not you think they can do that should lead you to your plays.

GL to all.

How much of a factor is the fact that LAC has been practicing at altitude all week? Seems like that would be significant.

Everything I have read has said that altitude training for less than a few weeks is inadequate. It’s not like the other team doesn’t know they can do this. I recall the Rams doing it last year. For a one day sporting event I’ve yet to see the data that says a few days in Colorado matters. I don’t think it hurts them, I just don’t think it makes a lot of difference.

team wasn’t thrilled

I have LAC +5 and U52.5

In my opinion best case sweep. Worst case split. I don’t see it being a shootout.

again the injuries must be getting factored in because this is saying chiefs would be favored by a FG at LA and by about 8.5 at home. Seems steep if all things were equal

Just checked the weather, looks like they've got a really good chance of rain with some thunder at gametime. No winds, but the field could end up shitty again...

In my opinion best case sweep. Worst case split. I don’t see it being a shootout.

again the injuries must be getting factored in because this is saying chiefs would be favored by a FG at LA and by about 8.5 at home. Seems steep if all things were equal
Anytime I take an under in KC games, you have to wonder if you'll survive the 21 pts in the first qtr.

I’m on KC -4 & parlay ml/U53.5...I’m going with numbers, Injured OLine and better coaching..seems like a lot of traveling for the Chargers last 4-5 weeks..started in week 7 Tenn, to Chicago, back home, to Oakland, now to Colorado for bs altitude training and now to Mexico..I think it will start to wear on these guys tonight..
Also as we saw last night, it’s that time of the season when good teams adjust their weaknesses and start to do what is needed for post season..I trust Reid to make adjustments to that defense.
Also a revenge game for Reid, last year Chargers beat them by 1pt in KC and it still in Reid’s mind..

They’re a good football team. They’re talented, and they’re well coached. (Last year), they got us. We needed to do better in that game, and we’ll have to play better this game. Nothing else matters. You gotta make sure you get yourself right to go up against a good football team.” - Head Coach Andy Reid

Last edited:
Okung is definitely a hit, but chiefs are second to last in adjusted line yards given up (on the defensive side). Gordon just had 22 carries last week, and like you mentioned, that has to be their (and everyone elses) strategy to beating the chiefs.

Taking gordon over in rush attempts/yards

Okung is definitely a hit, but chiefs are second to last in adjusted line yards given up (on the defensive side). Gordon just had 22 carries last week, and like you mentioned, that has to be their (and everyone elses) strategy to beating the chiefs.

Taking gordon over in rush attempts/yards
Does your oline suck if you're playing one of the worst at stopping the run?
over rush yds are juiced on my site. I'll tag along.

Just checked the weather, looks like they've got a really good chance of rain with some thunder at gametime. No winds, but the field could end up shitty again...
I don’t doubt the weather but they just showed it is essentially a brand new field and not that other shit
Doesn’t mean rain won’t fuck it up, but wanted to point out

Chargers/Chiefs is always a solid matchup. Can never be sure of what’s going to happen. Ground game is the way to go against KC but remains to be seen if Spags goes the route he did against Minnesota which frustrated them (heavy doses of Ragland, Nnadi and Pennel) or the dipshit one he used last week.

KC pass D is a quality unit which is a far cry from a year ago. Just tackle someone. Should be the motto.

GL to all sides.

Chiefs -6 at some spots.... I think it’s time to hit the chargers at that number...
Loving the under tonight

I’m on KC -4 & parlay ml/U53.5...I’m going with numbers, Injured OLine and better coaching..seems like a lot of traveling for the Chargers last 4-5 weeks..started in week 7 Tenn, to Chicago, back home, to Oakland, now to Colorado for bs altitude training and now to Mexico..I think it will start to wear on these guys tonight..
Also as we saw last night, it’s that time of the season when good teams adjust their weaknesses and start to do what is needed for post season..I trust Reid to make adjustments to that defense.
Also a revenge game for Reid, last year Chargers beat them by 1pt in KC and it still in Reid’s mind..

They’re a good football team. They’re talented, and they’re well coached. (Last year), they got us. We needed to do better in that game, and we’ll have to play better this game. Nothing else matters. You gotta make sure you get yourself right to go up against a good football team.” - Head Coach Andy Reid
Hope someone was able to cash!

Back