MNF Denver @ Raiders Thoughts, Questions, Concerns?!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Merry Christmas Eve All!

This quite possibly is the last game the Raiders play in Oakland. The City Of Oakland is suing, other towns throwing their hat into the ring to host 2019 Season...

Gruden has always said he loves the fans in Oakland. Always had, always will. This game does mean a little more to guys like Carr & Gruden. Personally I'm looking at Raiders ML +125.
If you are an Over/Under player?! 42.5 Shit...I'd lean under, but probably stay away.

Anybody like either of the team totals? Raiders Over/Under 19.5 Or Denver 22.5?! I'll be with family later. Drinking and watching football. Everyone but me eats Chinese food Christmas Eve. I'll probably stop and get a burrito for myself.

Whatever you do... Have a great evening and an awesome Christmas my fellow deplorables and degenerates!

You know Oakland for like half a season didn‘t try at all?
Since you know everything, which games were they not trying? They lost the majority of games there were supposed to lose to very superior opponents. They beat a bad team and stole one from the Steelers. I know they didn't show up vs. the Niners but plenty of teams have a week or two they don't show up so I guess that they didn't try for half the season then?

People liked to claim they began "trying" with the Chiefs but then how do they lose to the Bengals? Did they not try or is it some other bs line about a letdown spot! Bills, Cardinals, Lions, etc. not try all year either because of their bad record or are they just bad teams...like the Raiders?

Sure, the Raiders can win tonight but it isn't because they suddenly are trying when earlier in the year they weren't. Broncos may not show up given knocked out of playoffs, Raiders last home game, and the Broncos have significant injuries.

View attachment 36668

agree, thats what I'm having a hard time betting on Oakland.

This seems like Oaklands superbowl game, but Denver has much more to play for, way better defense, and can control the clock with the run game

What does Denver have to play for? Both teams are out of contention and if we're going by extra motivation here, Oakland would get the edge IMO

Both teams are God-awful and this game just screams pass. Dunno if it's sharp (more likely) or public money, but it's looking like OAK is getting the last minute money

This game is important to the Raiders from a fans stand point. They'll try and win this game, but key word is 'try'. Not sure if they can do it though.

Personally I like the UNDER 42.5. It's drizzling but wet from intermittent raining most of the day. The Broncos defense is legit. Oakland not so much, but I think the Broncos will play safe and not let Keenum lose it for them.

Last edited:
Vance Joseph, if let go by Broncos, expected to emerge as a potential Bengals’ DC candidate, per sources.
Multiple sources believe the Broncos are prepared to part ways with Joseph, freeing him to speak with Cincinnati about a role in the Bengals' organization.

What does Denver have to play for? Both teams are out of contention and if we're going by extra motivation here, Oakland would get the edge IMO

Both teams are God-awful and this game just screams pass. Dunno if it's sharp (more likely) or public money, but it's looking like OAK is getting the last minute money

oh shit, didnt even realize denver is out of playoff already. there goes my play and reasoning .

The Bengals make bad decision one right after another & Hiring denver coach to be DCwould be another. Only team more dysfunctional is Washington

b2EjSFY.png

Back