MNF Bucs v Giants

45 degrees and 8mph wind tonight, not enough bad weather to help NYG. Brady gonna slice them up. No run game as the NYG are without Freeman out and not sure they can score enough or hold enough drives to make this competitive. I do like TB to cover but I worry about getting backdoored on a late garbage TD.

45 degrees and 8mph wind tonight, not enough bad weather to help NYG. Brady gonna slice them up. No run game as the NYG are without Freeman out and not sure they can score enough or hold enough drives to make this competitive. I do like TB to cover but I worry about getting backdoored on a late garbage TD.

Yeah, double digit lines are always open to those back door fuckin's.

I'm on the over 45 small and over TB tt 29* for a lil' more.

Glta...

Brees (re)passed Brady yesterday on the all-time TD list. Up by 1. So you can expect at least 2 TD passes tonight from Brady.

Out on a limb, I know.

Pretty sure there’s a strong trend that favours home dogs of 10+ pts on Monday night football. The sdql guys might be able to find the specifics

Pretty sure there’s a strong trend that favours home dogs of 10+ pts on Monday night football. The sdql guys might be able to find the specifics

No strong trend.

Home dogs of 10 or more on MNF are 2-12 SU and 7-7 ATS since 1990.

Have failed to cover the last 3 straight occurrences (2017, 2018, 2019) losing by an average of 26.7 points.

Not sure if COVID times change anything as there have been some weird results during this pandemic.

Hoping for a no stress blow out, used TB in my suicide pool. Hope Tommy boy doesn't throw in a clunker as he's been known to do against the Jints over the years. HC knows him like a book which worries me a bit. As long as TB doesn't go all Raiders with the stupid penalties we should be alright.

Brady 15-2 SU (10-6-1 ATS) as double-digit road chalk.

5-0 SU and ATS in his last 5 winning by an average +26 points (2x in 2018, 3x in 2019).

All as a Patriot obviously but you could easily say this Bucs team is way more talented than those NE teams.

Brady has won his last 2 MNF games as road chalk of 10+ by an average of +26 points.

Week 8, 2018 defeated the Bills 25-6 as -14 road chalk.

Week 7, 2019 defeated the Jets 33-0 as -10 road chalk.

Only bad one I could find is Brady being 2-5 ATS vs the Giants.

Yep. But again, as you've pointed out, with vastly inferior offensive talent around him. Plus, many of those NYG teams could really rush the passer... not sure about this NYG team.

Giants 1-12 ATS in their past 13 as a home dog losing by an average of -14.2 points.

With Daniel Jones starting the Giants are 0-6 SU and ATS as a home dog losing by an average of -18.2 points.

0-2 SU and ATS as a home dog in 2020 losing by an average of -18.5 points.

The Bucs lost 3 weeks ago to the Bears. Giants playing with no pressure at all. TB 2 divisional games on deck could come out flat. Teaser buster they win by 6 on some late game gronk shit

home dogs @ dbl digits this season 1-0-1
I see +13, hoping to get more but I'll throw a whopping $20 on the Gints

Dogs went 8-4 yesterday. No harm, no foul if Tommy runs it up tonight.

There was also more money on the Cows spread last night.

Last edited:
Road chalk of 10+ playing a non-division game with a division game on deck are 8-0 SU (6-0-2 ATS) last 8 winning by an average of +21.1 points.

Road chalk of 10+ playing a non-division game with a division game on deck are 8-0 SU (6-0-2 ATS) last 8 winning by an average of +21.1 points.
huh?

20201004Sunday42020WashingtonRavenshome0-710-140-77-317-3114.047.0-140.01.00.50.5LPO0
20201025Sunday72020JetsBillshome3-07-60-60-610-1812.048.0-84.0-20.0-8.0-12.0LWU0

No strong trend.

Home dogs of 10 or more on MNF are 2-12 SU and 7-7 ATS since 1990.

Have failed to cover the last 3 straight occurrences (2017, 2018, 2019) losing by an average of 26.7 points.

Not sure if COVID times change anything as there have been some weird results during this pandemic.

i would think if anything they lesson the home dog chances but hell if I know. I’m not real interested in laying the points or taking the Gmen, think I’ll just be thrilled I had a winning week and leave well enough alone.

Is what it is with this league.

That #1 defense showed up in small samples.

All the fades at 'Blankets' ate well tonight with the 'square' dog.

Back