MNF. Broncos vs SuperChargers

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Is it just me, or does this line seem very short? LAC with talent everywhere, and Denver which has looked really bad so far and LAC at home (which I know isn’t much of a home field advantage) only -4?

What are you guys thinking here?

The only way it short is if you believe chargers are a good football team. I know most do but I still have serious doubts. The coach is fucking awful, not just his decision making but he came from the defensive side the ball, has tons of talent, yet his defense continually looks like ass! They 31st in the league in ppg allowed, once again couldn’t stop my fat ass for rushing for 100 as they dead last allowing 5.8 per carry! They 31st in yards per play. It been this way since they hired this clown, then he wants to put his d who can’t stop a nose bleed in awful positions!!

Unfortunately I’m not sure if Denver can take advantage of any of that cause there no question they are fucjing terrible on the offensive side the ball. I’m not sure they have a running back to take advantage the fact you can run all over sd? Gordon on the injury report with all kinds of ailments after 1 week of carrying the load since Williams went down! Does he have it in him anymore? Is Denver coach who appears every bit as incompetent as Staley smart enough to run him into the ground here? Probably not. What donks still do have is a very good d, they only allowing 16 points a game, are 4th in the nfl in yards per play, and they incredibly tough to pass on. I think you can run on Denver but that leads to trusting sd brain trust who doesn’t like to run even tho they have one of the best backs in the league!!

Pick your poison, 2 awful coaches who’s team is worst on the side the ball they supposed to have expertise in!! A terrible Denver offense vs a very beatable chargers d, and a chargers offense who prefers to throw which the strength of the donks d! When Denver does move the ball they the worst red zone offense in football and chargers d is actually decent limiting teams down there. But Denver d is the best in the red zone only allowing a td on 27% of opponent trips. Prob be a fg fest so -4 feels tricky. I have no clue, I dislike both these teams so much cause I despise bad coaching and these are 2 of the worst coaches in the league!

If I believed for a second Gordon could carry the load and donks would use him his over props would be money, I don’t think you can trust he gets the 15 carries he needs tho, it could end up being this Mike Boone guy, whoever the fucj that is?? If Denver has any damn sense they will run the hell out the ball tonight but they havnt proven to have any!! This coach comes from the lafluer/shanny tree, we know they believe in running the damn ball so why donks only running 40% their plays? Before last week they had one the most promising young backs in the league but instead they letting Russ cook and I wouldn’t let him cook me toast!

Long way of saying chargers should win easy but I suspect this be another awful looking game and somehow be one possession at the end so ppl can call it exciting!

The only thing I kinda like is eckler props, he should have a big game long as chargers actually use him. They have seemed to finally figure that out the last few weeks as he been getting 20 touches since the jags kicked their ass in a game he inexplicably hardly touched the ball at all.

I wish we could get a prop on lataviius murry, I think he might take this backfield over. I guess the move would be to fade Gordon rush yards but that tough to do against this crappy chargers run d, like I said if he gets 12-15 Carries he going over 55, that said it could be murry gets touches, Boone gets touches, the fact Gordon this banged up after 1 week of trying to carry the load ain’t a good sign!!

I definitely like him to get goal line carries, especially given how inept Denver’s offense has been.
I wish we could get a prop on lataviius murry, I think he might take this backfield over. I guess the move would be to fade Gordon rush yards but that tough to do against this crappy chargers run d, like I said if he gets 12-15 Carries he going over 55, that said it could be murry gets touches, Boone gets touches, the fact Gordon this banged up after 1 week of trying to carry the load ain’t a good sig

I played eckler Over 101.5 rush/rec

Then sgp +450

Eckler ov 54.5 rush
Ov 29.5 rec
Td
Williams ov 54.5 rec

How truly healthy is Russell Wilson's shoulder?!

Denver are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against LA Chargers.

Denver are 12-5 SU in their last 17 games against LA Chargers.

How truly healthy is Russell Wilson's shoulder?!

Denver are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against LA Chargers.

Denver are 12-5 SU in their last 17 games against LA Chargers.

Who knows? His deep ball been awful, has Guys whi can get deep and he always thrown one the best deep balls in league. That didn’t just go away, has to be something?

I was referring to Murray. Yep

I just hate having no clue who gonna get touches, sucks so bad with such a great match in for whichever rb gets the chance. Prob be 3 guys all get 7 Carries while Russ 6throws 35 passes into strength of charger d?

I just hate having no clue who gonna get touches, sucks so bad with such a great match in for whichever rb gets the chance. Prob be 3 guys all get 7 Carries while Russ 6throws 35 passes into strength of charger d?
Who knows. That team is so Fing odd

Donks secondary allows one of lowest yards per pass in league. Chargers would be wise to beat them w eckler but as mentioned neither one these coaches ever been accused of being wise

Gotta figure it be mostky fgs in the red zone. Donks d fantastic keeping teams out, donks offense can’t score tds

Something like 23-17 maybe: if donks can even score 17 I dunno, I think they can hold chargers to low 20s and don’t expect they can match that

Back