MNF Atlanta Falcons +14.5

• Thread starter Thread starter Detox
  • Start date Start date
D

Detox

Easy Money, merry christmas. I'll do a two sentence write up later if I have the time.

i have 14.5 too so his line isnt off. but yeah, easy money eh? i dont hope you lose but it is kind of a no no to call a play easy money. thats covers type shit. any play can win and any play can lose

14.5 I got it... A few minutes before I posted this it was available. What is it now?

Dwoww, no shit.

Easy money fading that is. Sorry, I don't see it at all. I fact, I see a team with momentum, peaking at the right time, closing a stadium with optimism going against a team who stinks outside and has nothing to play for (save the revenge angle from the NFC championship game because I don't buy it.

Right, that's what everyone thinks. Especially after the Eagles made it look easy to cover a number like that last night.

I think other than the Tennessee game, I've been on the right side of the Niners games every week this season. Take it for what its worth. I usually have a pretty good pulse on the team.

Curious to why you think Atlanta is a play other than anti-public or revenge angles. Not knocking you taking Atlanta, but I just don't see it.

Thanks guys. Have a good time with your families, if like me, you're fortunate enough to have one.

Back