MNF 9ers v Rams

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Been seeing a lot of people at other places feeling like this is a great spot for the 9ers in basically a must win game. I just don’t see Rams losing this especially coming off if an ass whooping.

Which way are you all coming leaning?

Like correlated Niners/Under

Liked it before Woods injury, now just makes it more vanilla for the Rams. Not going to buy into OBJ somehow coming out and having a monster game, be Hendo and Kupp to defend imo.

Looking for a bunch of ball control and a bunch of Kittle which should keep the clock running. Not a fan of having the lesser QB but that can be negotiable with Staff too.

Rams should win but Stafford has the ability to fuck up anything.

He's an upgrade over Goof based purely on arm strength but he's not the smartest QB going around.

83% on the Rams spread. Normally a spot where the league pulls your pants down and hits you raw dog.

Shanahan easily the most overrated coach in the league. Tries to accumulate style points over wins. Guy is washed.

Division game though.

Has all the hallmarks of a Rams win by 1, 2 or 3 points.

Good teams do not lose division games to bum squads this time of the season (only Tomlin teams do that shit).

Division game though.

Has all the hallmarks of a Rams win by 1, 2 or 3 points.

Good teams do not lose division games to bum squads this time of the season (only Tomlin teams do that shit).
I could definitely see a Rams close victory though really talent wise it shouldn’t be close

Co-Worker #1 Said (Season Ticket Holder)

"We Have Had Good Luck With Them (RAMS) But We Do Suck

Co-Worker #2 (Always Tries To Go To Games With One Of 3 Co-Workers That Have Season Tickets)

"Rams And Over 50.5. Like 31-14."

Hey Brah... That's 45...

"Yeah Well...You Know What I Mean."

Hahaha

Back