MNF 2H

Giants will open up offensively in 2H and Cleveland is having their own success offensively.. Like it for a couple units:smiley_acbe:

How do you post in vegas? you bring your laptop? I am just wondering cuz as I said I will be there this weekend, and want to check out CTG. are you allowed to use a laptop where you are watching the game? where is that?

Sorry for all the questions...just curious how you roll while you are there and posting on CTG.

Good luck on the 2nd half. I am sticking with my brownies +8.5 play and hope for them to hang on

Damn Teedub. Just put a little on the under. Didn't even post it. Just played small.So no big deal if it loses but do like the under. Personally I think they slow the tempo and adjustments will be made defensively for the giants.The Browns may bend but there at home and won't break 2nd half. We shall see.

Damn Teedub. Just put a little on the under. Didn't even post it. Just played small.So no big deal if it loses but do like the under. Personally I think they slow the tempo and adjustments will be made defensively for the giants.The Browns may bend but there at home and won't break 2nd half. We shall see.

Looks like you are right:shake:

How do you post in vegas? you bring your laptop? I am just wondering cuz as I said I will be there this weekend, and want to check out CTG. are you allowed to use a laptop where you are watching the game? where is that?

Sorry for all the questions...just curious how you roll while you are there and posting on CTG.

Good luck on the 2nd half. I am sticking with my brownies +8.5 play and hope for them to hang on

Not there yet but ya, take my laptop everywhere.. Put in HT plays via iphone if I have time, but do all my research in the room on the laptop.

Its tough to post while in Vegas so I wouldn't worry too much about it but definately bring the laptop for research.. You can probably pick up a wireless signal in your cabana but your bachelor party pals will give you shit:whip:.. I go there to work and then play when games are over.. Just depends on outlook.. Have fun... I have had bad experiences at the Palms gamblingwise but great place to party..:cheers:

Its not a final yet.Look at the 1st quarter.3 points were scored.2nd quarter 28.So its not finished by far.
:cheers:

Actually like my position a little better now.. If Giants win they will need to go fast paced and I cover and if they make mistakes while losing, Cleveland scores again... Give the Giants at least one more TD for sure..We'll see

pick six , that helps.... (only if the Giants have heart I guess--- they may pack it in)

congrats to all Browns backers btw.. Couldn't pull the trigger personally, but it was the only play:cheers:

that 2 pt conversion , if missed would have been disasterous for 2H over backers.. Luckily they made it.. Agree with Jaws, bad coaching decision regardless of outcome at that point in the game IMO.

Glad you pushed at least bro. I hit +9 and ML +300 after reading broadway's thread. Nice night for me - surprised you weren't with us, honestly. :shake:

pick six , that helps.... (only if the Giants have heart I guess?--- they may pack it in)

Guess I got my answer to that question.. Eli is an easy guy to hate.. am I right? such a whiney bitch... Probably should go to bed:7_11_4:

Not there yet but ya, take my laptop everywhere.. Put in HT plays via iphone if I have time, but do all my research in the room on the laptop.

Its tough to post while in Vegas so I wouldn't worry too much about it but definately bring the laptop for research.. You can probably pick up a wireless signal in your cabana but your bachelor party pals will give you shit:whip:.. I go there to work and then play when games are over.. Just depends on outlook.. Have fun... I have had bad experiences at the Palms gamblingwise but great place to party..:cheers:

This trip is certainly about partying, but still would like to hit some games while I am there and have access to so many books.

Sorry you had a bad experience at Palms; we are staying there because one of my friends had some sort of hookup (i.e. comped cabana etc.)

I do love Vegas, an maybe we will win a load and blow it on some fun at night.

Table at Moon/Playboy for me friday!

Keep it rolling Tee - love to see your thoughts on games:cheers:

Back