MNF 2 Games

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Who you all liking tomorrow?
I believe Wash will give Pitt a game now that A Smith is running things. They have a good run game and solid D. Pitt a bit overvalued IMO.

In the other game, first glance like Bills.... but 9ers getting healthy so not sure

No clue on the totals.

Bills back to scene of the crime. Niners getting healthier?

Pitt on short week vs solid Football Team.

Lean Wash... No clue out West.

Crossing levels... Stanford displaced from home last week performed well. Let's see how SF reacts.

I like skins with the points, steelers never blow anyone out so Dunno why that will change on a short week. Gibson prob have some success with steelers losing another key linebacker last week. Everything just kinda feels like it be close.

Think I like niners, feels like they are making a playoff push so this is basically their season tonight. I think bills defense is vulnerable enough Shanny can control the game with his offense that has been getting lot of guys back. They lose here and season all but over so think niners be the more desperate team which should be enough.

you’re due buddy! Back when I bet way more nfl typically if I had bad Sunday I would hit the prime time games or vice versa. Just keep flipping that coin it bound to come up heeds eventually! Lol
Hope you’re right. The only one I got right was telling my boy to get on clev. I wouldn’t go against my boys but told him the game meant more to clev and we would start slow off 2 emotional wins.

Hope you’re right. The only one I got right was telling my boy to get on clev. I wouldn’t go against my boys but told him the game meant more to clev and we would start slow off 2 emotional wins.

clowns and rams only 2 I played so that was good, just making up for the as kicking I took on BYU Saturday, I was so damn sure I was right bout that game. Lol

The line movement in both games has been crazy. Pitt from around 10 (I heard but didn't see it that high myself) to 6 & Buffalo opens -3 now they are +1. I faded the steam in a 10 pt teaser along with KC & Balti.

The line movement in both games has been crazy. Pitt from around 10 (I heard but didn't see it that high myself) to 6 & Buffalo opens -3 now they are +1. I faded the steam in a 10 pt teaser along with KC & Balti.

I don’t think the Steeler line has been that high since last weeks game got moved to wed. Teasing against the steam should work, although I’d be far more likely to tease skins up to 17 or whatever. Just think it far more likely that game is close than steelers winning. that might sound crazy but steelers really havnt blown anyone out other than the browns and this about tough a spot you will see imo.. steelers have played with fire against a lot of teams every bit as bad or worse than skins. Also not a fan of crossing 0 but I suppose if you getting +4 w steelers it not bad. Gl

Skins steam has me confused a bit. Skins O has looked better but against whom? Bunch of below average defenses....I think check down Alex returns tonight and they struggle to move it.

I don’t think the Steeler line has been that high since last weeks game got moved to wed. Teasing against the steam should work, although I’d be far more likely to tease skins up to 17 or whatever. Just think it far more likely that game is close than steelers winning. that might sound crazy but steelers really havnt blown anyone out other than the browns and this about tough a spot you will see imo.. steelers have played with fire against a lot of teams every bit as bad or worse than skins. Also not a fan of crossing 0 but I suppose if you getting +4 w steelers it not bad. Gl

Yeah I hate crossing zero in most teases but will do so in some 10 or 13 pointers to get a sizeable fave to +3 or better. I totally get what you're saying about Pitt but Tomlin was pretty harsh om the team after their performance against Baltimore. Curious to see how they react.

Yeah I hate crossing zero in most teases but will do so in some 10 or 13 pointers to get a sizeable fave to +3 or better. I totally get what you're saying about Pitt but Tomlin was pretty harsh om the team after their performance against Baltimore. Curious to see how they react.

he def laid into them in the presser, I hadn’t really thought about that. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the nfl could really use the nfc least to look half way decent down the stretch, not that I think much of that theory, lol. Just more think it a tough spot for steelers who now down 2 their best lbs coming into the year and they been playing with fire the way they have played so many close games against pretty bad teams. I’m more invested from a fantasy perspective w Gibson and McClarren having good games and hopefully steelers offense struggling (other than Ebron) than actual money I have on the outcome. Lol

Back