MNF 11/11 San Fran @ Seattle

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
6-2-1 MNF YTD
39-26-2 ATS YTD (60%)

After some of the crap I saw yesterday I just have a very strange feeling that San Fran covers tonight. With Alexander possibly out tonight I think Seattle just wants to get by while San Fran is gonna come in here fighting. Their best ever coach of the 70's, Dick Nolan, passed away Saturday. He is also the father of SF coach Mike Nolan who will be at the game tonight. Dick Nolan brought San Fran to their first ever NFL playoff including three straight NFC Western Division titles and 2 NFC Championship games. I think San Fran plays their hearts out tonight.

After I ran some numbers my score prediction is:

Seattle 24....San Fran 17

Therefore, my play is San Fran and the Over for another crappy shocker :new_shocked:

SanFran + 9 Over 36 1/2 <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

THIS ONE IS FOR DICK.

20-17 IS MORE LIKELY. I HOPE FOR A MIRACLE THAT SF IS 20 LOL, DOUBTFUL BUT POSSIPLE.

THIS GAME REMIND ME OF LAST YEAR, SF +10 @SEA 12/14/06 AND BEAT THEM 24-14. THIS IS THE CHANCE FOR A. SMITH TO PROVE TO THE NATION THAT HE'S WORTHY OF #1 PICK. IF HE BLOWS THIS, HE WONT' GET MANY MORE CHANCES.

BET BIG WIN BIG

Last edited:
whoswho...I think it will be a well played game by San Fran tonight. Atleast I hope it is :cheers:

jump.....I know what you mean but Im a degenerate. :smiley_acbe:

Will be on this one also. I've been cold as hell in NBA, but I think my NFL picks should still be OK. HAHA:cheers: BOL!

As long as they do the scoring in the second half, I'll be happy. I'm on the First half UNDER 17.5. Both have strong defense vs division opponents, especially in the first half. The rest is up to you, Sharky!! Good Luck and remember..........

Thanks guys but its not looking good. 17-0 Seatle at the end of the half. San Fran can do NOTHING on offense. Matter of fact, the most yardage they got was a 15 yard penalty against Seattle. San Fran is sucking the big one here. Hopefully the over will pan out. :hang:

Purple & Gold............I hear that

Last edited:
Back