MNC Props Discussion

Good topic....have only had time to check out one book, but haven't seen the barrage that I'm sure will be out there.

I've got a few guys I'm keeping my eye on. All the WR and QB gonna be super jacked up and unders might be the value as they'll keep getting bet up...so don't rush to bet overs on those guys IMO...hold out a little while...

Have one or two guys I want to focus on, but not enough out there (yet) to see a play locked in.

LSU running back catches and receiving yards over makes sense after watching how open dobbins was in the flat the whole game.

Etienne over rushing yards maybe? Gotta assume LSU gonna be paying a whole bunch of attention to Lawrence on ground after watching the osu film and considering how ol miss qb freaking gashed them. Pay attention to Lawrence get cashed by Etienne imo.

LSU running back catches and receiving yards over makes sense after watching how open dobbins was in the flat the whole game.

Etienne over rushing yards maybe? Gotta assume LSU gonna be paying a whole bunch of attention to Lawrence on ground after watching the osu film and considering how ol miss qb freaking gashed them. Pay attention to Lawrence get cashed by Etienne imo.
I've only seen around 94.5 on Travis. I love his props this game but I feel much better about the combined prop with him since they likely will be playing from behind I guess. I think he'll have a nice balance of both?

I've only seen around 94.5 on Travis. I love his props this game but I feel much better about the combined prop with him since they likely will be playing from behind I guess. I think he'll have a nice balance of both?

Im not convinced they will be playing from behind.

Im not convinced they will be playing from behind.
Who knows? Everything I've read says this is a mismatch. I read yesterday that LSU has the #1 defense in the country. That's just tough to beat. Hopefully it's a fun game and we cash some props!

Who knows? Everything I've read says this is a mismatch. I read yesterday that LSU has the #1 defense in the country. That's just tough to beat. Hopefully it's a fun game and we cash some props!

Dunno how they have the best d in the country when they not even the best d in this game imo?? I’m def not gonna act like I have some crystal ball but I’m perfectly happy seeing most the world loving LSU and acting like Clemson is somehow lucky to have won 29 straight! How often can you get a team who won 29 in a row as dogs and also somehow be on the contrarian angle? lol. I’ll take it.

Found the one I was waiting on...

T Moss o52.5 yards -130 2u

Venables smart enough to know his focus is on the LSU WR and CEH running/out of the backfield...think this leaves a nice little window for Moss to have some opportunities and maybe even get a large chunk of this all in one play.
Waited around until I could find his yardage number and didn’t see anything until Just a short while ago.

GL tonight, gang.

Found the one I was waiting on...

T Moss o52.5 yards -130 2u

Venables smart enough to know his focus is on the LSU WR and CEH running/out of the backfield...think this leaves a nice little window for Moss to have some opportunities and maybe even get a large chunk of this all in one play.
Waited around until I could find his yardage number and didn’t see anything until Just a short while ago.

GL tonight, gang.

Love that one, forget who said it last week on one of the espn shows, but said venables always focuses on the wrs vs big time pass offenses, and Moss is gonna have a lot of chances vs single lbs he should beat. So far only one I'm on so far. Let's get it

Back