Mmmmm....Tuesday

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
28-19 +24.20 units

Been a crazy good run..14-3 last 17 bets. Needed it to get outta the weeds in all honesty. Feel good about it again and lets try and keep it going. I will..promise..get back into the thread tomorrow to discuss...especially the Detroit game...

Played these earlier and posted them in discussion thread

Detroit -4.5 -110 4 units
New York hova 214 -110 2 units

Thanks man...

BTW, the title is for a friend of mine checking the site out tonight...kinda a tough explanation in writing.

Detroit is a 14-2 winning situation. I like those. GL

Good to hear man.

As I get into it tomorrow I believe its a no-brainer.

The one thing I will mention now, they have been up and down since the Chillups-AI trade but the one thing they have done is responded after bad losses.

Detroit if they want to can beat anyone including Lakers as they already did-

All about motivation and effort, they can do it.

GL BAR. Keep it up, helping me pay for Xmas stuff:smiley_acbe:

Well, the Detroit Sunday o-fer streak stayed intact with Sundays loss at New York. This followed up the collapse in the 4th quarter against the Sixers on Friday night. Thats now five straight losses on Sundays for Detroit this year. Curry has tried every approach and nothing is working. That being said, they have rebounded extremely well after each loss.

11-9 Lose at home to Boston
11-11 Win at Sacramento and COVER

11-16 Lose at Phoenix
11-19 Win Cleveland at home and COVER

11-23 Lose at home to Minnesota
11-26 Win at home vs New York and COVER

11-30 Lose at home to Portland
12-2 Win at San Antonio and COVER

So, each each case they have come back strong. The core of this team has always needed motivation. Second year in a row they get crushed on a Sunday at MSG to the lowly Knicks. Inexcusable but could be a good thing. Lineup changes start tonight with the addition of Rodney Stuckey at the PG position. This moves everyone over a spot. Is the team going to be smaller? Absolutely. That being said, this line-up has done some very positive things this year when its been out there. This is sorta what they did at San Antonio at times in second half last week.

Washington has lost 5 of 6. The one win was in that perfect spot at New Jersey. There defense is in the bottom 25 percent in the league and I expect this to be a perfect game for Detroit to try this new line-up. Detroit won the first meeting 117-109 back i nthe first week of the season.

"I like the fact Stuckey is running the point and I get AI and Rip more into their natural positions being able to run the wings," Curry said. "They have someone to create the offense for them. Stuck can score, but he can make sure our scorers can get the ball where they need it."

And thats big Zecco. The chemistry will come. At times they look great and at other times they look lost. They have beaten LA Lakers, Cleveland and San Antonio since the trade...with two of those being on the road.

McDyess being back is very big too. Not just the body, but leadership.

up 24-10 right now still with the smalll lineup, but if detroit tries this against a real team, they'll get murdered

What a weird 2nd qtr.

Watched 98 percent of game so far..was flipping to Davidson game as well.

Detroit looked great in the first quarter on offense. Wallace started it out with some mid-range jumpers and post-ups..Tayshaun looked good at the 4 spot and grabbed a quick 7 rebounds...Rip looked like the old Rip as well...

The Stuckey-Bynum combo in 2nd qtr was iffy in my book. Bynum is supposed to be backup yet they were out there together. No Maxy at all in first half either. Kinda suprised by that.

Give Washington credit though, they really played excellent defense the last 7-8 minutes of the half.

One thing I noticed since Iverson came here. He doesn't get the respect from officials like he used to. No FT's yet and got fouled on several drives it seems in first half.

I wouldn't touch it. Perhaps over. Seemed like the first qtr was really smooth...well Detroit's way and in second qtr we saw more whistles and whatnot. I think we'll see more of same in 2nd half..

Yea, i couldnt decided on detroit before the game, then watching the 1stqtr i was like shit, but after that second qtr it left me with mixed feelings once again ... the line puts it at detroit -5, i just wonder if washington can compete like that 2ndqtr for 2 more against detroit

decided to pass, will enjoy watching ... thanks for the thoughts good luck :shake:

watched the 2nd and 3rd Q of pistons game....

wow, talk about maddening....they look lost

gl BAW...

Refs with absolutely NO RESPECT to RIp and the whole Detroit team
who the fuck is this Greg Callahan??

ah well...gl on the total BAW

is Maxiell in the doghouse??? he usually does well against wiz....goose eggs across the board....DNP-CD?

not trying to stir nothing up..i rode this one with but what the hell is oging on up there??i knew it was a terrible trade and i love joking and talking shit as a cavs fan but i never thought things would go down this road

Jimbo,

I don't know. McDyess was -22 tonight. I didn't think it was that bad but I personally would have not played him 25 minutes after a month of inactivity game wise.

Ret,

Not sure, he had been playing very solid the past few weeks. Very suprising in all honesty.

Zecco,

Detroit is the most hated team by NBA referees. Been that way for past 3-4 years. Do they whine a lot? Absolutely. That being said, they get the short end of the stick sometimes. Wizards were aggresive after first qtr an thats why they got so many FT attempts

The only player with a positive plus/minus was Wallace. He was plus 12 and was brilliant at the start of 1st,3rd and 4th qtrs imo.

Jimbo,

I don't know. McDyess was -22 tonight. I didn't think it was that bad but I personally would have not played him 25 minutes after a month of inactivity game wise.

Ret,

Not sure, he had been playing very solid the past few weeks. Very suprising in all honesty.

i agree..to play Dice that much and to have Maxiell riding pine??? makes no sense....something fishy there

Back