MMA 2016

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Lewis 115 over Nelson

Going with the slight dog here. Put them both in their primes and Nelson handles Lewis with relative ease but they are not both in their prime, Nelson is north of 40 years old and in bad form (cough cough I mean his recent fights not his normal fatness).

Good luck

1-0

Not sure he deserved to win but i will take it.

That is it for my UFC this year. good luck if you keep betting it

More perfection

I love Roy but I have no problem with the decision. Did more damage and if the fight had continued until there was a definite winner/loser then I think Lewis would have been the winner. Hate to see guys rewarded for limited striking and no threats of submission. I love Roy but the best thing he did was one leg kick and he laid on Lewis for a while

More perfection

I love Roy but I have no problem with the decision. Did more damage and if the fight had continued until there was a definite winner/loser then I think Lewis would have been the winner. Hate to see guys rewarded for limited striking and no threats of submission. I love Roy but the best thing he did was one leg kick and he laid on Lewis for a while

Ya I get that. I also favor the aggressor most fights. If a round is near even, I tend to want to give it to the one forcing the action.

Ya I get that. I also favor the aggressor most fights. If a round is near even, I tend to want to give it to the one forcing the action.

Which was Lewis IMO. Lewis forced action and Roy just hugged him, tripped him and laid on him. I thought Lewis did a far better job of bringing the fight and being the aggressor. If you want to grapple and take it to the ground then you better threaten to end it as opposed to being separated 3-4 times

Nice job. Thought this card was finally a pretty easy card to bet on. Moreno's lack of defense scares me going forward.

Back