Thief
**UPDATED RECORD**

2006 YTD Soccer 18-14 +$2430

2007 YTD 11-7 +$3290

MLS 8-5 +$3125
Other Soccer Leagues 3-2 +$165

MLS WED

KC -150 ($700) OVER TORONTO

Probably will be fading the expansion side Toronto for a good while this year. Not only is it a new squad trying to familar themselves with each other idiot Toronto head coach Mo Johnston seems to be trading starters every single week. This will be Toronto's third straight road game to start the season and they are still looking for their first goal.

Toronto will be starting two new outside defenders they just got this past week in Wynne and Goldwaithe. Goldie barley played at all for Houston this year while Wynne is a stud. Mulronney was traded off for Goldie.

O'brien is out in the midfield as well (one of their better players) and Edu the #1 pick will get his first action of the year after being hurt since preseason. Conor Casey was also traded to Colorado to make cap room for Dichio but he is still having VISA issues so he will not play this game.

Alot of early injuries and trades for a team not used to playing with each other makes them fade material for me early on especially on the road.

Last edited:
MLS THURSDAY

NY RED BULL +1 (-138) ($500) @ DALLAS

Even though they have already played earlier this year throw that game out the window that NY won 3-0. Dallas was playing its 2nd game in 4 days and having to travel cross country to NY. NY though was playing with out Claudio Reyna and when he is healthy on the field NY looks like the best team in the East with his ability to possess and distribute the ball.

Josmer Altidore the 17 year old phenom continues to impress with his second straight goal in as many games though he will be missing Mathis who is out with the red card. The fact that NY beat Houston with a man down practically the entire game with a defense that has yet to concede a goal this season makes me lean here to NY +1. Should be a low scoring affair 0-0, 1-0, or 1-1.

Toronto will be looking to score at least a goal in that game before going to their home opener. I suggest playing the over on that one with Danny Dichio aboard, that should put a little bit more firepower for Mo Johnstone.

toronto, Dichio won't play untill Saturday the home opener. He hasn't gotten his VISA work permit yet to play tonight.

gonna hit KC on sat when they play toronto again.. If i bet the money line and its a tie, what happens?

gonna hit KC on sat when they play toronto again.. If i bet the money line and its a tie, what happens?

u have to be more clear.

Is there only 2 options for the ML or 3?

If there are 3 options that means there is a tie option meaning if the game ends in a draw (most likely won't happen) then you lose, but if u play the one with only 2 options you get a push on a draw and lose if Toronto wins

Good little 5 game win streak I'm on with KC and Chelsea both winners today. Who needs college football when you have the MLS?

I agree Toronto looks like the fade for the next game vs KC Saturday but they will be putting forth a different lineup with Dichio and O'brien inserted into the line-up and will be in front of a VERY enthusiastic Toronto crowd who crushed season ticket sale for the MLS.

KC though has more depth and that may play into me playing KC when both teams are coming off 3 days rest and having to travel inbetween. KC also gets its other speedy striker back in Sealy.

Will wait to see the opening line...

Toronto FC +200
Kansas City +110

Fading Toronto again, Horn? If so, I'm on it.

Also, what about the Red Bulls on the ML at +225, I can't get the +1.

ramble. Hope you hit the ML on NY. I did for a little as well as my +1. Good win for NY on the road tonight.

I'll let you know tomorrow who I'm on for this weekend bro. 6 straight wins for me so hopefully we can keep it rolling.

Sounds good, Horn. Yeah I hit the +225 for a little, thank for that one.

I am considering fading Tornonto again at +110, let me know if you hit it.

Weather here is pretty shitty Horn, i played today pitches are very sloppy, its quite windy. Its suppose to be pretty mild tomorrow with sunny patches. I'm not too sure how good a condition BMO Field is in.

MLS SATURDAY

KC +110 ($500) OVER TORONTO
OVER 2.5 GOALS -127 ($300)

Game should be a little closer since Toronto will be playing their first ever game at home in front of a charged up crowd looking for not just their first win but first goal on the season.

Dichio, the former EPL striker, makes his debut tonight for Toronto which will finally give them some punch but the early season player changes continue for Mo Johnston's squad. Another starter wanted out in Toronto and they granted Richard Asante request and he was released. Also another starting midfield player is out in Nagamura due to yellow card suspension.

These injuries and depletion of the roster could take its toll on a team that doesn't have good depth and is playing on only 3 days rest.

Also not helping its Toronto only attempting 25 shots but giving up 50 shots on the season so far.

KC looks even more potent now that Carlos Marinelli the former River Plate star is starting in the midfield feeding Eddie Johnson up top who finally is showing signs of all the hype given to him.

DC UNITED PK +100 ($250) OVER COLUMBUS

Columbus has played 4 games in 13 days due to the U.S Open Cup and will be missing key striker Andy Herron who was suspended for an elbow. While DC United has had two weeks to mull over why they are 0-2 on the young season despite having an oustanding off-season of picking up new players.

I think this two weeks gave them time to get all the new guys on the same page and plus if they don't come away with 3 points they could find themselves already 10 points back of first place NY Red Bull. This is almost a most win game for DC.

LA PK -150 ($350) OVER CHIVAS

LA has won 7 of the last 9 meetings the past two years vs their arch-rivals. Yallop is going to be tweaking the lineup by finallly moving Albright back to fullback and inserting the dangerous Robbie Findley who has looked good when he's on the pitch at striker. Chivas loses Kjlesten do to suspension. A draw is the most likely of outcomes but I just can't bet for a tie so LA gets the nod here.

MLS SUNDAY

NEW ENGLAND PK +162 ($300) OVER DALLAS
OVER 2.5 -127 ($350)

NE gets two of their starters back from last years MLS Cup runner-ups in Noonan and Parkhurst. NE has had 10 days to rest while Dallas will be playing its 3rd game this week including having played just this past Thursday.
Should be a high scoring affair as Dallas defense in the back 4 seems shaky same with the goal keeper.

HOUSTON +120 ($400) OVER CHICAGO

Houston has had a pretty slow start and practices this week have been pretty intense. They got a good pickup in Mulrooney from Toronto and still no decision if he start in the middle pushing Dero (who cut off all his dread Wednesday!) up top with Ching. Gametime temperature is also going to be in the high 80s with lots of humidity which favors the Dynamo. Also Justin Mapp Chicago's best player and is doubtful with a hamstring injury.

=

I'm getting DC United at +170, LA at +140, and New England at +240. I'm guessing the prices are more beneficial because there is also a draw option, which means I lose if its a draw.

Correct ramble. You get a bigger payout but lose in case of a draw while I just push but don't get the better lines.

I hate losing on draws.

Eddie Johnson will destroy Toronto. He walked all over them, none of the Toronto defenders had enough power to control them.

Another ho-hum steamroll job for Horn, at least on the sides.

LA up 2-0 on Chivas, I way-layed into that one right at post haha...

I was told Toronto had several chances today, they just couldn't find the back of the net. I, like Ramble, just had KC plus 105 so I'll take it... Can't get down on a total at any kind of decent price....

With you on Houston this week, and will tread small on NE tomorrow... Keep on rollin bro...

Colorado +185 ($300)

Real just seems to uneasy for me at the goalkeeper position. Rimando is a mess and will probably be benched this game for the future in rooke Matt Seitz. Seitz is one of the best young goalkeepers to come out for the U.S in a longtime but the kid is still very young and green.

Another change is Williams is out after pbeing slidetackled hard in the midfield and most importanlty Torres is still out in central defense with the hamstring pull. He is so important to the back four and may be the reason Chivas shredded them apart 4-0 when he was out.

Not to mention you can take the homefield advantage away for Real Salt Lake. Will anyone be in the stands since the Jazz are playing the Rockets in Houston tonight for the pivitol Game 5?

Last edited:
Great job, Horn! New England comes in at +240! Whoohoo. You are making me rich, sir. Lol. Houston going at 6:00, let's hope we get it!

Any reasoning behind Colorado? I like them a little bit myself, but it's not them I like; it's just that I think Salt Lake is a piece of poo...

Would love some more insight; winning every soccer bet in sight and still down money because of some baseball mishaps... would love to read even 15 seconds worth of insight on Colorado....

Go Dynamo...

rexy just added a little write-up for you on the Colorado game tonight. I'm done with totals. No idea why but in every sport I absolutley blow ass in totals. Never playing them ever again.

Went 3-5 on Friday and Saturday including both total losses but still won about $70 bucks. Lots of dogs cashing in on SU wins early on. Not sure what the hell is going on with my Dynamo. They need to find some offense other then set pieces with Ching. Dero just doesn't seem like the same player right now.

Back