MLS Conf 2nd legs

ManchesterUk

Fat Bloke
Can yer post up the prop when your book has them pls.
Nothing here yet,tho prob wont be until around noon est sat.

I am genuinely thinking of an under with the guy in the north west,its going to have huge value,tho I dont think I could watch,actually couldnt tbh.

The real one to attack is in New England.
Soon as I see anything I put them up.I know we get graded with different rules,that could be a positive in Seattle ,dont think itll matter in Mass

i only saw it last week on one of the live betting options, wasn't a pre game prop for it. I'm assuming it will be the same for these this weekend, but we will see.

good luck...Is it 10 pts a yellow, 25 a red?

I actually think a red card prop isn't a bad bet in this one either.

I don't have anything pregame , so will have to jump in live

I dont think that would of got there with a decent ref in the middle,however,the NY left back,should of been booked at least 4 times,then he eventually decides he wants to fight Jones late on,it could of been diff.
I cannot be involved with refs who dont apply the laws of the game & this guy,just didnt..... some of the stuff at the end of game & he wasnt bothered.
MLS 1 Manchester 0

yeah, it wouldn't have gotten there with a different ref it just really wasn't that physical of a game. Wonder if how cold it was played into that. Guys just weren't going into tackles, because that shit really hurts when it is that cold. Anyways, he could have and should have carded whomever was marking Cahill in the first half, he let them beat him up all game, and the New York guy for sure should have been sent off

I

Back