MLS 2017

braves

Pretty much a regular
We are back

Toronto is the best team in the league , virtually return everyone and added what appears to be a quality piece in CM Vasquez . How many goals is seba going score when he is able to stay higher up the pitch , man. I got seba golden boot and I think Toronto score a boatload of goals.

East is better than West I believe for the first time in at least 4-5 years which means the best record probably going be Seattle or Dallas( unbalanced schedule) Hard to make big predictions because there will be big summer transfer action ( Seattle won the title last year and they were dead in the water last July ).

Anyways on to Friday 3/3

Portland ml-154

Minnesota is under valued , yes they are an expansion and no they didn't sign any big names but they have good quality MLS players and a coach that knows the league . I think they will surprise some teams , and wouldn't be shocked if they get more points than their other expansion for Atlanta . Anyways, asking them to come into Portland on turf in what might be the toughest venue in the whole league is asking a lot. I thought this would be priced around -200, so could be a sucker bet.

1-0 +1.00

3/4

Dallas come in having already played two "real " game that they have looked very sharp in. Even with the long term absence of their playmaker, Diaz Dallas is still one of the 3-4 best teams in this league. Not a fan of the quick turnaround from Wednesdays match in Panama, but I still think they get a result in LA. I think we see a big drop in the Galaxy this year, and that backline is a disaster right now with both Cole and Rogers out

Dallas +1/4 -129

Toronto imo is the best team in the league, tempted to take them here, but on the road in the MLS can be tricky. Im going play Toronto overs while I can at decent prices. I don't know how you keep this team off the scoreboard unless you just totally bunker, and Salt Lake isn't going do that at home. Lets say 2-2

Toronto/Salt Lake 02.5 +101

How is Seattle a dog even on the road to one of the worst teams in the league last year? This could be the trap bet of the day, but im playing it.

Seattle +1/4 -126

I don't think it is a killer , they lived without him for a month last year and Jozy picked up slack..they aren't a top team without him, and I'd be shocked if Jozy goes a season without picking up an injury himself

8W-3L-2D +4.7

4/1

I don't know how I layoff Minnesota overs. They did make a trade to help the defense this week, but not sure how they will be integrated into the team so quickly

Minny United/Real Salt Lake O3+108

Back