MLS 2016

braves

Pretty much a regular
It's back. Going play light until get a better feel for all the teams

3/6

New England pk, +1/2 -116

It's back! Cheers to a good year. I think Seattle having 2 games under their belt has an advantage tonight...they always seem to beat us up there at the gun.

Thanks aplous and Hugh

I think Seattle beats KC tonight, but didn' really like the price. KC needs to add another scoring option, Nemeth is a big loss for them.

Really interested to see what a full season of Pirlo setting up Villa's going to look like. They still might not be any good, but they should be fun to watch at least. Also think Galaxy should be worth a look tonight - DC United looked terrible against Queretaro, and don't think they'll be able to handle LA's pace up front.

Good luck with the Revs!

maybe, Hugh , but I'm looking at early opps to bet against the Galaxy. They are old and slow in the central part of the midfield.

Also they still can't seem to get Keane and Dos Santos to mesh together right.

NYC gonna score a lot of goals, and give a lot up with this high line. Up 3-1 in the 1st at Chicago.

NYC gonna score a lot of goals, and give a lot up with this high line. Up 3-1 in the 1st at Chicago.

Pirlo is out for a stroll there, witht he ball they are going to be so dangerous but against any speed I think the struggle

Nice start braves. Going with the over myself in that one - the games last season were end to end action, even though only the one game went over.

:cheers3:

Nice start braves. Going with the over myself in that one - the games last season were end to end action, even though only the one game went over.

:cheers3:

GL fellas, I'm already on the 1H O1.25, so here's to all 3 of us hitting this.

2.5W- 1D- 0L +2.5

3/19

NY Red Bulls Ml -158
Columbus Pk, +1/2 -131
Dallas pk, -1/2 -143
Seattle pk, -1/2 -120

Nice work braves. :shake:

Do you enjoy watching MLS? Don't watch soccer except some during the world cup. But may check it out since it's in the US.

I do enjoy watching it. Obviously there are much better leagues, but I think the quality continues to improve.

11W-1D-3.5L +8.25

4/15

This is pricey, but gives some draw protection. Houston should have a field day in the central part of the field with De Jong on a extended suspension.

Houston PK -157

thanks Hugh

14W- 1D- 5.5L +8.48

5/7

Houston PK -134
Dallas +1/2 -107
Colorado pk, -1/2 -138

16W-1D-6.5L +9.41

5/11

Philly pk-130

Throw away game for Galaxy. Sunday game in LA fly out to Philly for a mid week game. Philly was off this past weekend, and they aren't the bottom dwellers they were last year. Good spot imo

Back