MLK Day Discussion.

Utah looks good and gsw should win big. Still no Lebron, rondo, and now Ball for lakers. Kuzma can’t outscore the dubs by himself out there

Bucks are something special once they blow past a big cover #.

They fail to get even get shots off.

Like they know they need to pull back

Awful

From what I've seen lately, Rockets match up poorly with 76ers-
I look for an easy Philadelphia win-
Harden may get his, but who on Rockets will stop Embiid and Simmons?
Butler is a wild card- if he is on Harden may hurt his scoring, but a good trade imo-that's where I would have him- he's a better D player than Harden usually draws-

I'm willing to listen to a Rockets argument, they are my "home" team, but I just don't see it tonight-

But, I did take Pelicans +3
I can't find anything to like about the Grizzlies-
Maybe an under somewhere in live betting-
Even without Davis I think NO is the better team-
On the road we'll see-

Well
Got screwed up with bookmaker/betzone interface and didn't confirm pelican s +3
Lucky I guess- we'll seeSo took them +4' E in live
Still stalking totals

Those major homer refs also loved 4 or less home favorites and I waited to see if Gasol played. Oh well. Pluses with OKC. Nets but by far my largest bet today was GS. wanted Philadelphia but lost interest with Butler out

Those major homer refs also loved 4 or less home favorites and I waited to see if Gasol played. Oh well. Pluses with OKC. Nets but by far my largest bet today was GS. wanted Philadelphia but lost interest with Butler out
I got Phil -4, line's climbing even without Butler...
I definitely would rather he be in there, but looks like no-one seems to be deterred...

Still contemplating late game
12’ at home is nice
But not sure I can back Lakers
Cousins changes warriors imo- he’s a great addition

Game is playing weird.. Just cashed first quarter but it is playing weirdly slowing. Am winning a bet on Portland but very small compared to Laker game. Have first half and game to go

Back